~Introduction~

As I sat alone in a classroom I began looking around at the empty walls.

The sun was shining through the window, making a glare on the screen attached to the wall, reflecting into my dark brown eyes.

The sounds of footsteps inch closer to the unlocked door of the room. I huddle back into the corner, holding my knees close to my chest.

Using one of my hands, I cover my mouth, slowly positioning myself to seem nonexistent in the corner.

The footsteps get closer, my heart racing, breathing heavily as my body shakes vigorously.

Without realizing, my hand reaches in my pocket, pulling out a sharpened pencil, holding it tightly in my sweating hand.

The footsteps grow louder; closer and closer, until the doorknob turns.

My heart drops, knowing I'm now officially stuck in the corner of the room, not allowed to make a sound. I pull on my black jacket quietly, hoping not to be seen.

As the room stays silent, a bang goes off.

My vision blurs. I continually force my eyes open. As I was slowly drifting out of consciousness, muffled screaming, crying, clashing, shattering, and banging flood my ears.

Slowly, my eyes close, my breathing becomes steady and my body goes limp. feeling a sense of peace, my vision goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note-
Oh my god I am going to love this book so much! I cant wait to share this with you all!

-  x_Jaxon_x