~Chapter 4~

As the morning goes the same way as it did a few days ago, except the fact that it's a weekend.

Our mom isn't home for the weekend since she's at a work event until Monday.

Which means we have the entire weekend to ourselves.

"Hey Jaxon!" Dash calls for me.

I walk down the stairs.

"Yeah what's up-... wait- where are you going-?" I ask, noticing that he has his shoes on and his car keys in his hand.

"I'm going to go pick up Aiden, maverick, ally, and Serenity. You cool with that?" Dash asks.

"Oh yeah I'm cool with it. Are we hanging out in the basement?" I ask, pointing towards the basement door.

"Yeah. Aiden's bringing over some games for us all to play." Dash says, spinning the keys on his finger.

"Ayo?" I say jokingly.

Dash looks at me.

...

"Get your head out of the gutter, dammit."

I laugh more.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

As dash heads out to get the group, I stayed home, getting some snacks out.

The first thing I see in the cabinet is a bag of chips. I grab them and put them on the table downstairs.

I grabbed a few other things from the kitchen as-well. Some soda, and some water bottles.

As I bring everything downstairs to the basement, I hear the front door open.

The first voice I hear is Dash's voice.

I head upstairs and see dash bringing our friends in.

Serenity immediately runs up, and hugs me, her arms wrap around me tightly. I hug back, gently placing my head on her shoulder.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much-!!" Serenity says, not letting go of the hug.

"Same- same- can't you just- not suffocate me please-...?" I ask in response, slowly loosing my breath as she hugged me.

"Oh-!" Serenity says, letting go of the hug. "Sorry! I just missed you so much! It's been so long since we've been in the same classes!"

"Yeah, it's been a while. Definitely." I say with a slight smile on my face.

I look over and see Aiden and maverick talking with dash.

Ally walks over to me and serenity, starting a conversation with us.

"Alright, why the hell are we staying up here?" I ask dash.

"Right- uhm..."

"Alright get down to the basement assholes!" Dash yells.

"Yeah! You fuckin-"

"Not needed."

...

"Awh...."

As we all headed down to the basement, I walked over to Aiden, who was playing War Thunder on my Xbox.

"Hey Aiden!" I say, sitting down next to him.

"Hello." He say in reply, holding the controller in his hands.

"Oh, you found war thunder didn't you?" I ask, looking at the tv screen.

"Yeah. I saw it in your games. I didn't know you play this?" Aiden says.

"Oh, yeah I do. I don't play it often due to me being busy most of the time, but I try to." I say in response, eating one of the chips in the bowl on the counter.

"Hm. Do you mind if I write down your account? Maybe we could play a match together sometime?" Aiden asks, looking at me.

"Yeah, sure. Im cool with it." I say, opening up my account username and information.

"Hey Jaxon?" Ally asks me.

"Oh! What's up girl?" I reply.

"Can you come with me for a second?"

"Sure, what's up?"

We walk over towards the back door, opening it and stepping outside.

"So... it's about me and your brother, Dash."  Ally says.

"Oh... yeah... what's up...? Did something happen?" I ask, leaning against the wall behind me.

"Well..."

...

"I wanted to ask if..."

"I could..."

...

"Maybe, kiss him...?"

My eyes widen.

"I thought you guys have already kissed?" I ask, standing up straight from the wall.

"No... we haven't." Ally replies, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I wanted to ask you since well-, your his sister." She continues.

"So, can I?"

...

"Yeah, you can. I don't mind."

...

"Thank you."

I smile, now officially knowing my brother, was finally in a amazing relationship.

I think to myself.

...

"Maybe I could have a relationship too."