~Chapter 12~

⚠️WARNING⚠️

•Death
•relationship (kiss)

~1 week later...~

As I sit in the waiting room of the hospital with maverick and ally, I wait, hoping that the others are okay.

"Carollo?"  The doctor says.

I stand up, my eyes widen and my hands shaking.

"Y-yes thats me-! How are they..?" I ask, walking up to the doctor.

"Ally and dash are in good condition, and are able to leave today."

"W-what about Aiden...?"

...

"We're doing everything we can..."

"C-can I see him please...?"

....

"Yes."

I run into the room, seeing Aiden in the hospital bed.

I sit by his bed, looking at his injuries.

I hear the door open slightly.

"Is.. is he okay..?" Dash asks, walking into the room with maverick.

I sigh. "I don't know..."

Maverick pulls up a chair, sitting next to me, and dash sits on the other side of the bed.

Ally walks through the door standing next to dash.

"Do you want to sit down?" Dash asks ally.

"Sure, I mean, I don't really care." She replies.

Dash stands up, switching spots with ally.

Serenity walks in, standing in the opposite direction from me, by the foot of the bed.

As we stay there for a bit, we here a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say, looking over at the door.

A girl steps in. Brown hair and brown eyes, with freckles.

"Who are you?.." maverick asks.

"My name is myla... I'm.. Aiden's girlfriend.. Myla says standing in the other corner.

My eyes widen. Since when did-...

After a few moments the doctor walk in

I stand up. "How is he..?"

The doctor sighs. "Unfortunately, his injury's are too grave. He has a few hours at most. I am so sorry. We tried everything we could, and we still will. Would you both like a moment together?"

Dash nods, yes please...

The doctor removes the mask from Aiden's face, his heart monitor slowly beeps; but starts picking up pace.

"hey guys..." Aiden says, his voice weak and scratchy.

After a few seconds, he begins coughing up some blood.

"Holy shit-!" Maverick says, grabbing one of the towels, helping clean the blood.

"I-I'm fine- I s-swear-..." Aiden says, coughing a bit more, as he tries to sit up.

"No no no-! Stay down-!" I yell, helping him lie down against a pillow.

Myla carefully cuts through the group, standing in front of Aiden's view.

She walks up to the edge of the bed and carefully rubs and holds Aiden's hand.

"H-hey... my l-love..." Aiden says with a gentle smile.

she starts to tear up at the sight of him bloodied and cut up, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"H-hey babe.... I'm so, so sorry that this... h-happened.... Myla says as more tears form in her eyes.

He slowly raises his hand up to her cheek, and gently wipe the tears off.

"don't worry.... please.." Aiden says.

Me, ally, maverick, dash, and serenity watch in shock as the scene unfolds.

with Aidens other hand, he motions to the friend group to leave the room.

Me and the group walk out of the room, closing the door behind us.

I look through the curtains slightly.

As Myla starts walking closer to Aiden and gets in the hospital bed with him, she cries on his shoulder.

"Hey, e-everything is gonna be alright..." Aiden says, kissing her forehead softly.

Myla looks at Aiden, tears in her eyes, and places her hands on Aiden's cheeks, moving closer to him, softly pressing her lips on his.