~Chapter 15~

June 25, 2025....

"Are you ready Jaxon..?" Dash says, knocking on my door.

I wipe off the dust of my black leather jacket, slipping on my boots.

"Yeah, maverick is on his way with ally." I say, taking the wrap off my arm and checking the scar.

"Serenity is already there, so I suggest we get going." Dash says.

"Alright. Start the car-!" I yell to dash.

As we load in the car, I sit in the back with maverick, and ally sits in the front with dash.

I hold a small envelope in my hand, putting it in my pocket as we step out of the car.

I see serenity step out of her car, are walk towards her, hugging her.

"Everyone's here right?" Serenity says.

"Yeah." I say, looking at the others.

"Alright... let's go..." dash says as he holds ally's hand, walking down the path.

We all walk towards a stone at the top of a hill, underneath a tree...

They stand there, looking down at the stone.

"This is it... isn't it..." I say, Looking at dash.

"Yeah." Dash says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Maverick walks towards me, hugging my close. His hand on my side as he pulls me close to him.

The group stands there, contemplating and conversating with nothing but there own thoughts.

...

As they listen to the sound of no one and the soft rain as it swiftly and quietly slides down the side of the stone,

Landing on the wilted flowers leaned upon the stone...

I smile, setting the envelope by the stone.

Happy birthday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate all of the support that has come through this.

Written by - X_Jaxon_X
Directed by - x_Jaxon_X
Character addons by - AidenWard1
Book cover design by - CB_Wolf87
Drawing by - Maverick H + Gabby B

Lines and speech designed and performed by -

Gabby Beaven
Aiden ward
Maverick Hedgpeth
Dash lambert

This story is using real people. Thank you to the people who accepted that.