~Chapter 11~

⚠️WARNING⚠️
•blood/gore
•violence
•death

As I feel my eyes open, I look up at the broken window. I look beside me, seeing masons body lying on a plate of broken glass.

A hear loud yelling from inside the building...

"Maverick..."

I hear maverick, punching and screaming at mason.

"HOW COULD YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?!" Maverick yells, punching him constantly, over and over again.

"WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER YOU LITTLE BITCH YOUR A STUPID LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT-!!"

"YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING I LOVED MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS HELL HOLE-!!"

"SHE WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE MY LIFE BETTER, BUT NOW SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU-!!"

"THE DARKEST PIT OF HELL IS AWAITING YOU! SO DON'T KEEP SATAN WAITING."

As my vision slowly blurs, I see a body break out of the window, falling to the ground. More glass falling.

My vision goes dark.

My eyes open slightly, seeing dash carrying me in his arms.

I turn my head, seeing ally, serenity, and maverick, walking close by.

Mavericks covered head to toe in blood, open wounds and bruises.

Allys cheek bleeding slightly, a few bruises, 2-3.

Serenity's lip and nose bleeding, and what looks like burns on her arm.

Then I look at dash, his arm gushing blood, his cheek swollen and forehead bleeding. Bruises atoms his arms and a red mark on his neck.

My eyes close again, trying to calm myself down.

Mavericks eyes water slightly as he looks at me.

Glass impaling my arms and legs, blood seeping through my shirt, my nose and lip bleeding, a large bruise on my eye, my hands filled with Aiden's and my own blood.

Without realizing, my vision go dark.

As my eyes open, I hear the loud beeping of of a hospital machine.

I feel someone's hand hold mine, gently rubbing my thumb.

I look over, my eyes slightly open, seeing who is holding my hand.

Maverick.

His wounds bandaged and cleaned, gently holding my hand.

"Hey Jaxon... how are you doing right now..? Does anything hurt..?"

I shake my head, looking around at the room...

"What happened to Aiden...?" I ask, my voice breaking.

...

"We don't know..."