~Chapter 13~

⚠️WARNING⚠️

•relationships (kiss)
•death

They hold their kiss for minutes. then their lips slowly separate. myla slowly starts rising up, but she quickly drops back down and wraps her arms around him. He limply wraps his arms around her.

dash opens the door. "we still exist."

"fuck you." Aiden says faintly.

They hold their hug for minutes...

"I love you so so so much. you mean everything to me. I am so sorry I have to leave so soon. I always will love you, my love." Aiden says softly, rubbing mylas back.

Myla starts breaking down and cries again.

I notice Aiden's grip around myla slowly starts tightening.

We open the door, walking back in.

"Okay.... enough of that" Maverick says.

myla slowly gets off of Aiden's bed, still holding hands.

As I watch, I notice the heart monitor slowing down.

"thank you all so much. I enjoyed every second of being friends." Aiden says faintly.

"dash."

Dash looks over.

"you've been a great friend. again, I wish you and ally luck. You guys are a cute couple. but not the cutest. I'm afraid me and myla have taken that status. heheh..."

"Y-you bastard..." dash says, his eyes watering yet a small grin on his face.

"Maverick. you've been a good friend...." Aiden pauses, coughing up more blood.

I watch the monitor get slower, my eyes begin to water.

"Jaxon... you've been my best friend. I hope everything works out for you... I'm so sorry this happened..... farewell again, bestie... unfortunately- for the last time."

Myla.... My love"- Aiden coughs.

"you're the the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're so sweet... so beautiful... you're so perfect.... I love you so much.. I always will.... I'm sorry..."

Mylas eyes fill with tears as she softly kisses Aiden's lips for the final...time...

"I'm so sorry... it has to end so soon- thank you... all- for everything...."

Ally covers her mouth with her hand, in horror.

The monitor comes to a stop.

The doctor rushes in, doing everything he can to keep him alive.

He grabs defibrillators. Not giving up.

Then strikes his stomach.

The doctor strikes 3 times.

Each time i pray for Aiden to reawaken.

he violently jolts up at every shock.

After the third time....

Nothing...

The doctor sets the defibrillator down, looking defeated.

"I am so sorry. I can't imagine how you all are feeling. I am willing to listen and help. We know he meant a lot to all of you, and I know you all fee a great sense of loss" the doctor says.

My eyes fill with tears. Looking at Aiden's body. As he lies motionless in the hospital bed.

"I love you..." myla says, kissing Aiden's lips softly, tears falling down her face as she buries her face in Aiden's chest.

Maverick hugs me. My body shakes with horror and sadness. I cry into mavericks shoulder.

"I could've protected you..."

"This is all my fault..."

...

"I'm sorry bestie..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! It's X_Jaxon_X here, just wishing you all a good Easter!!