𝟎𝟎𝟐

Episode 3, season 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia was walking around the firehouse eating a protein bar before Buck came over to her snatching it straight of her. "hey!" She exclaimed trying to grab it back. "What? Im starving!" Buck threw his free hand up in defense making Olivia roll her eyes. "So our kiss the other week." Buck said before Olivia coughed. "Relax i'm teasing." Buck laughed swinging his head back. "You're the worse." Olivia sighed shaking her head. "Yeah yeah." Buck smirked before looking at her. "That was a one time thing Buckley will never ever happen again." Olivia smiled before hitting his back and walk off. He stands there looking where she stood with a smirk. "What a woman." He smirked before shaking his head and walking off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Adult male down on the hill side we got three kids in a bouncy house." Hen speaks into her radio as everyone looks at the scene. "All right we're gonna stage the trucks on that service road, Hen I want you Buck and Liv to rappel down anchor that bouncy house assess the condition of those kids. Start to send them down one by one in a basket i'll take care of the dad. Chimney you're gonna stay up here and work the winch ." Bobby informs everyone and they all nod except Chimney. "Hey how come I never get to do any of the fun stuff?" Chimney asks disappointed. "Working the winch is fun." Bobby tells him hitting his shoulder and walking off. Chimney sighed looking at the others. "Maybe next time Chim." Olivia smiled before putting her harness on.  They started rappelling down and Hen and Olivia were gossiping as doing so. "Heard that you and firehose kissed wanna tell me what that's about?" Hen asks with a smirk whilst Olivia sighs. "It was unintentional! I went to kiss his cheek he turned his head and we ended up kissing." Olivia sighed looking down trying to focus on her movements. "Was it at least a good kiss?" Hen asked curiously still keeping that smirk. "It was a peck!" Olivia laughed before reaching the bouncy house.  "Hey guys hey! we're LA fire and rescue we're gonna get you out of here okay? Everybody just stay calm." Buck tells the boys who look terrified which of course they are. "Hey boys can you tell if your friend here is okay? Is he awake? Is he breathing?" Hen asked them and they all just looked at her. "Lower the basket please Chim." Olivia says speaking into her radio.  "Is my dad okay?" One of The boy cried out making Olivia frown slightly. "Let's just focus on you for now buddy." Olivia smiled politely at the boy. " Olivia then grabbed her radio speaking into it again. "Chim a little lower." She told him looking at the basket. "Boys come on let's go now." Hen commands them as she grabs one kid putting them into the basket. "Hen's got one kid in the basket coming up now." Buck says speaking into the radio. Olivia then grabs a boy securing  him onto her. "Chim send me down now." She says speaking into her radio once again. Olivia looked at the boy who's talking to the dad expressing his concern and sighed. This definitely brought back some flashbacks for her.