𝟎𝟏𝟔

Season 2 episode 11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 11
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia sat up in bed Buck next to her as they walking about anything and everything. "Do you not feel weird hiding this from everyone?" Olivia asked turning to face him. "I mean depends on who you're talking about." Buck replied looking at her. "I just mean like, my sisters about to move in and Alyssa lives here and Jordy just comes round when ever she wants it's weird hiding it from them right?" Olivia asked as he gave her half a frown. "I've never really thought about it like that.." Buck says sitting up straighter. "Is this a bad idea?" Olivia questions looking down slightly. "Aren't the best things bad ideas? Don't cast us out straight away Livia." Buck kissed her on her forehead and Olivia laughed. "Livia?" She asked still laughing. "Wh-" Just before Buck could finish his sentence the bedroom door opened up. Alyssa and Jordyn scream as they look at the two and they scream back. "My brother?!" Jordyn asks shouting out shocked. "Buck?!" Alyssa also shouted. "Ho- how long has this been going on?" Alyssa asks with an eyebrow raised. "Do you really wanna know that?" Buck looks at her as they both gag. "I will never get this image out of my head- ugh!" Jordyn runs out and Alyssa follows. "I should go right?" Buck asks standing up. "Probably.."

••

Olivia jumped out the truck as always feeling a tad bit weird from the events of last night. "LAFD make room!" Bobby shouts walking over to the scene as the others follow. "What the hell." Buck says looking at the shark on the freeway that currently has someone's arm in its mouth. "Tiger shark, we were transporting her to release into the wild, truck jackknifed." One of the people explain. "Jaws!" Bobby shouts out. "Right." Chimney replies laughing slightly. Bobby looks at him disappointed and Chimney stops laughing. "Oh Right those jaws. Jaws!" Chimney shouts out trying to avoid awkwardness. "I'm on it." Olivia says walking off and getting the jaws. She walks back over with the jaws passing them to Eddie. "You do the honours." Olivia smiled as Eddie reluctantly took them of her using them to help free the man. "All right let's get him transported now!" Bobby shouts as they place the man on the stretcher. "Don't lie her die please." The man tells the firefighters looking at them. "Breathe easy you're gonna be fine, let's get him up!" Chimney shouts. Some of the firefighters take the man and put him in the back of the ambulance But Olivia and Bobby just stare at the shark. They come up with a plan to help out the shark back in the ocean which definitely wasn't Olivia's but she'll take some credit where it's due.

••

The next couple of days were awkward to say the least but somehow they made it work. Olivia was walking around the firehouse with Eddie. "Wait you're seeing someone?" Eddie raised a brow looking at her. "I mean we haven't put a label on it or anything but Yes?" Olivia looks at him and he claps. "Damn Liv who would've thought." Eddie laughed tapping her back as Buck walked over. "What are you guys talking about?" Buck asked and Olivia shook her head. "Olivia mystery man." Eddie chuckled to himself and Bucks eyes widened slightly. "Oh the one from the- the karaoke night?" Buck asked playing a long with them. "I mean he's a total dork but we make it work." Olivia couldn't help but laugh. "Wait is that Maddie?" Eddie asks looking over at Maddie who had just walked over to Chimney. "Let's spy guys." Olivia whispered as they all looked at them. Olivia, Bobby, Buck, Eddie, and Hen all shouted cheering after Chimney had booked a date with Maddie. "He did it!" Olivia clapped laughing.

••

"Wait so you and Buck haven't been seeing eachother since we caught y'all?" Olivia asked raising a brow. "Probably for the best right? I mean it wasn't going anywhere.." Olivia looked down running a hand through her hair. "You're totally into him!" Alyssa laughed clapping her hands together as Olivia shook her head. "No! No- maybe- no!" Olivia shook her head denying it. "The truths in the pudding." Alyssa shrugged turning to face her best friend. "Liv I know you, I know that you're still healing from Jospeh or whatever but there's a reason you keep finding yourself in bed with Buck now you need to tell him how you feel before it's too late." Olivia tells her best friend. "I'm just-" "Scared? Love is suppose to be scary so i've heard now get out and get your man!" Alyssa shouts out dragging Olivia off the sofa. "Aly I don't know about this." Olivia groaned pulling away from her bestfriends grasp. "Well I do, and im never wrong except from that one time you and I were hanging out and I said that Eddie was ugly and he's not he is smoking!" Alyssa laughs as Olivia gags. "Aly!" Olivia laughed. Alyssa opened the front door pushing Olivia out. "Call me cupid." Alyssa was smug flipping her of her shoulders. "Or just plain stupid!" Olivia shouts before walking off.

••

Olivia was walking near Maddie's house practicing some lines on what to say. "I like you and not in that kinda way?-" Olivia grunted about to give up but she saw Buck and he definitely saw her. "Liv? what are you doing here?" Buck asked curiously with his hands on hips. "Well I- I kinda wanted to talk to you about something if that's okay?" Olivia mentally slapped herself for that one. if that's okay?? Gosh how bad did she have it? "Yeah, sure come on." Buck nudged his head walking to his sisters place before seeing someone on the floor blood pouring out of them. "Oh my god-" Olivia didn't hesitate to run over them. "Buck! It's Chimney call 911!" Olivia cried out.

A/N: This chapter is a short one so sorry about that!! but next chapter which i'm working on rn will be out today 😋😋

word count:
1021