𝟎𝟎𝟓

Episode 7 season 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Joseph i'd love to stay awake and watch criminal minds with you but I seriously need to sleep, It's a full moon shift tomorrow." Olivia said pulling the blanket over her as Joseph laughed. "You seriously believe in that?" He asks laughing. "You don't ?" Olivia questioned raising her eyebrows. "Nope." He tucked her hair behind her ears kissing her forehead. She smiled closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep with him next to her.

"He didn't believe in it! I mean how couldn't he ?" Olivia asks Bobby and Buck as they were in their way to help someone. "Joseph will believe it when he experiences it! It's a fact gravity is heavier during full moons, scientists have proven it." Buck says whilst Olivia side eyes him. "How do you know this exactly?" Olivia tilted her head as Bobby laughed. "You read this in a peer reviewed scientific publication?" Bobby questions Buck. "Uh, I don't know is the internet considered a scientific publication?" Buck asks making Olivia laugh. "Buck the idea that the moon, causes odd behaviour and happenings goes back to the first century. It's folklore. magical thinking." Bobby tells them walking in. "Learning with Bobby." Olivia laughs following behind. "Oh yes theres an elevator!" Buck exclaims as he enters the elevator. "Thank goodness for that." Olivia says entering after him. "You guys get lazier everyday I swear." Bobby laughs walking in and pressing the button. "Pretty much." Olivia shrugs as the elevator goes up and the door opens. "Hey. She's this way, jackie's six months pregnant she's new. This class is only open to moms who are at least twenty six weeks. I warn them about overexerting themselves. And behold the salabhasana." The woman says leading them into a room with over several pregnant women and one woman who's stuck in a pose. "Yeah, Locust pose." Buck states as Olivia and Bobby look at eachother with the same look. "I've dated like fifty yoga instructors." Buck adds on as Olivia nods. "Dating or slept with fifty?" she asked smirking as he rolled her eyes. The three make their way over to the woman going to help. "All right can you guys, please clear out so we can get in there." Bobby shouts as the woman all move away. "I can't move, everything hurts. The baby is he okay?" Jackie asks concerned. "Okay we're gonna check your baby right now, i'm gonna touch you right here on your stomach." Bobby says before touching her stomach to see the damage. "Okay there's no trauma to the abdomen." Bobby calls out as Olivia checks the woman's vitals. "vitals seem normal." Olivia says as Bobby nods. "fetal heartbeats normal." Buck tells them taking the stethoscope off her stomach. "Is the baby okay?" Jackie asks still in pain and still concerned. "Your baby is good." Olivia smiled putting her gloves her on. "Oh he's not mine, i'm a surrogate." She tells her as Olivia nodded and smiled politely at her. "Listen can you tell me where you're feeling your pain? Is it localised in your back your arms your legs?" Bobby ask trying to find a cause of it. "Arms and legs but it's the worst in my butt and down my thigh and calf ." Jackie calls out in pain. "She's slipped a disc, my abuela had the same symptoms. Olivia tells them as Bobby and Buck nod. "We're gonna need to get her on her side. Very carefully support her head." Bobby says as Buck and Olivia do so. As they're doing out a woman screams out having contractions. "All right im gonna take care of that you and Liv take care of this." Bobby then gets up walking over to the woman. "This damn full moon." Olivia rolls her eyes as Buck chuckles softly. Another woman then shouts as her waters break. "Liv." Bobby shouts to her. "Yup on it." Olivia said walking over as the woman takes her pants off. "It's coming, it's coming now." The woman tells her as Olivia nods. "Okay, just take deep breaths in and out. Towels I need towels!" Olivia shouts out as woman grabs her towels bringing them over and Olivia starts helping the woman deliver her baby. Another woman screams out having contractions. "Guys i've never done this before!" Buck says panicked walking to the woman. "It's okay, me and will talk you through it." Bobby tells him as Olivia nods. "They say when a full moons halfway between the eastern horizon and it's highest point, it can induce labor." The yoga instructor informs them. "just saying I did tell y'all." Buck says cockily as Olivia rolls her eyes. "Okay we can discuss the moon later buck." Bobby tells him trying to focus on helping the woman. "Okay ma'am one last big push." Olivia tells the woman before catching the baby into the towel. Buck then clamps the peg and cuts the umbilical cord. Then passes the baby to the mom. The paramedics come in helping people leaving Bobby, buck and Liv to leave.