𝟎𝟎𝟑

Episode 4, season 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia sat down on the sofa the belonged to  the firehouse taking a deep breath going through some dating apps. "Who would even write something that stupid?" Olivia scoffed walking over to Hen who was cooking. "No luck?" Hen asked stirring the vegetables around in the pan. "It's like they want me to fail." Olivia sighed bashing her head on the counter. "Or maybe just maybe you're just to picky ?" Hen suggests looking at the girl who was frowning. "Hey I am not. I just know what I like." Olivia tells her grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." Hen laughed at the girl. Olivia sighed before Buck came walking over stealing food out of the pan. "Really? If you want some just ask." Hen tells him whilst he shakes his head. "I'm good I already ate." He replies looking at Olivia's phone which was open on a dating app. He opened his mouth slightly scared to say anything so he just let it slide. "You still owe me twenty bucks, buck don't think imma forget." Hen says grabbing something out of the fridge. "You owe her twenty bucks?" Olivia looks over at him as he raises his eyebrows. "For what?" Buck asks forgetting how he owed her money. "For the damn cookie bouquet that I delivered to Chimney. The one with the get well card that Me and Liv personally watched you sign." Hen says looking at Olivia for backup. "I thought Liv gave you twenty for me." Buck furrows his brows looking at her. "I did but she wouldn't accept it." Olivia shrugged grabbing a handful of grapes eating them. "He's doing it again."  Buck calls out meaning Bobby sat by himself eating his dinner with his book. "What? Eating dinner?" Hen asks not getting what Buck was trying to call out. "God forbid." Olivia adds on making Hen smirk. "Staring into that book, come on you must have a line on the gossip around here. what is it? why-why is he obsessed with it?" Buck asks as Olivia's eyes go wide shaking her head. "mm-mm all i'm gonna tell you about that book. Is to stay the hell away from it." Hen warns Buck who is obviously Buck so won't listen. "Trust her on this one Buck." Olivia tells him before walking off with Hen then sitting down. "So you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it? well watch this." Buck straightens himself up getting ready to walk over to Bobby.  "All right Buck when he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark." Hen tells him making Olivia chuckle. After awhile Hen and Olivia look up to see how Bobbys and Bucks conversation was going. terrible was an understatement because Bobby had Buck pinned up against the wall. "Chim would've love to seen that." Olivia laughs softly before the bell goes off. "Duty calls." Hen tells Olivia laughing before getting up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia and the rest of the 118 arrive at the scene and see a plane on the surface of the sea surrounded by fire from the jet fuel. "You guys ever seen something like this before?" Buck questions looking at the scene in shock. "I certainly haven't .." Olivia sighs feeling bad for everyone involved. They soon run off and set sail on the recuse boat whilst Bobby gives them their orders. "The waters on fire." Buck says turning around looking at his team. "That's jet Fuel Buck." Olivia tells him looking at it. "I count twelve to fifteen victims on the wing. At least Thirty in the water. How long before that thing sinks?" Hen asks shouting over from where she's sat. "Based on the timing of the swells, I don't think that plane can take more than four or five sets before going down." Bobby informs them before they all step onto the plane. "Where the hell are we gonna evacuate all these people to?" Buck asks Bobby concerned. "we have to get These people out of here and on to the beach. This thing is going down in four minutes." Bobby tells Buck but also telling everyone else around him. Liv walks over to a man who's laying down and has a seatbelt embedded in his stomach. "I can't get my seatbelt off it's digging into me." The man says before Olivia checks his vitals. "Stay with me sir, stay with me okay? I'm gonna pull this thing right off okay? We're gonna do this on three okay? One." She says before ripping the seatbelt off the man who starts screaming. "You're okay sir, you're okay. let's get him up." Bobby tells the man as Olivia, Hen and Bobby lift him up. "Hen take him to the boat, Buck Liv, keep going come on." Bobby says to them. Olivia and Buck look at eachother sharing the same look before following Bobby. Olivia, Bobby and Buck find a mother and son, the mom appears to be pinned down and the son appears to have no injures. The mom insists that Olivia and Buck should save the son, and after Bobby tells them to that's what they do. When they drop the kid of to the rescue boat Olivia and Buck nod at eachother before walking back into the plane. their Not even ten steps in before the plane starts sinking down a bit. Olivia and Buck grab onto the wall to maintain their balance before standing up straight again. "This definitely isn't gonna help me with my fear of flying." Olivia says with a panicked breath. "And here I was thinking you were fearless." Buck looks at her with a smirk. "I'm that too Buckley." Olivia then walks off to go help Bobby as Buck follows. "Liv, Buck, check the back of the plane we're running low on time." Bobby commands them as they walk to the back of the plane where Hen was. Olivia, Buck, and Hen then help a couple who were stuck in the bathroom which was surprisingly Bucks plan that helped them out. They lead the couple out of the plane just in time before it sinks. Hen jumps onto the rescue boat, so does Olivia now their just waiting for Buck. "Buck come on!" Olivia shouts moving her ponytail to the back. "Cap's still in there!" Buck shouts out before rushing back to the plane. Olivia looks at Hen in disbelief. "He's gonna get himself killed sooner or later.." Olivia sighed just before she sees Buck floating around in the water. She stood up. "Olivia Isla Juarez ." Hen calls out addressing her by her last name. "It's Buck Hen." Olivia sighed before jumping into the water swimming over to Buck. "Buck the boat now!" Olivia shouted at him he looked at her with a sadden look. "I tried helping him Liv I couldn't." Buck's tone sad something she's not use to. "I know buck, but now it's your turn to be saved so come on." Olivia tells him softly before swimming back to the rescue boat with Buck. Hen looks at them and let's put a relived sigh before they get passed a foil blanket. Buck looked down before Olivia hit his arm. "Look up Buck." She said turning to him. They both looked up and saw cap, he was good he even helped the mom.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia found herself pacing up and down at the firehouse before Buck stops her. "What's up with you?" Buck tilts his head concerned. "I need advice from my da- I mean Captain and he's not here." Olivia exclaims sitting down. "The hell you mean he isn't here?" Buck questions looking even more concerned. "I mean he's not here!" Olivia shouts. Buck frowns right before he let a smirk leaves his mouth. "Wait is no one gonna pick up on the fact she called cap dad?" Hen asks laughing. "Hen!" Olivia frowns before taking a deep breath walking off. "where you going?" Buck calls out curiously. "To get Cap!" Olivia shouts back before Hen and Buck follow her.

Olivia knocks loudly on the door. "Cap!" she shouts after the tenth time. "he's not answering." Olivia tells them turning to face them. "Why don't we just call him?" Buck asks before grabbing his phone out dialling the number. "Why don't we just call him?" Olivia mocks Buck whilst he rolls his eyes. "I can hear his phone ringing he has it in there." Olivia looks at them. "I'm gonna kick it down." Buck says taking a big step back. "Why is that always your first resort ?" Olivia questions with a slight scoff. "No, no you're not gonna kick it down bobby and I gave eachother spare keys. Just incase one of us couldn't make it home one day." Hen informs them using her car. "Why is that sweet?" Olivia asks herself before walking in behind Hen. They all scan the place around you wouldn't even be able to tell that a family lived there. It was like there was evidence of them ever existing. They find Bobby passed out on the bed they try waking him up but he doesn't wake. "We need to get him in the shower." Olivia tells them as they carry him in to the bathroom placing him down gently before turning the shower on which they made cold of course. He eventually wakes and looks at them. His face looks full of guilt and disappointment. They walk out allowing him to change before he walks into the living room and sits down. "How long has it been?" Buck asks softly. "Five hundred forty six days, Forty five and a half of were being picky..days eighteen months." He says sighing looking at them. "The crash was hardcore.." Buck states gaining a small nod of Bobby. "yup." Bobby replies before Olivia puts her lips together thinking of something to say. "We all have our breaking point." Hen reassures him Bobby agrees with a nod. "I am gonna be fine this a one time thing I promise okay? I'm good. I'm sorry I put you guys through this." Bobby says apologetically. "You know why redwoods can grow so high? They move and bend with the wind. If you stay rigid eventually you'll break." Hen tells Bobby hoping he'd get what she's talking about. "You calling me uptight? She's calling me uptight isn't she?" Bobby claims trying to make the topic more light hearted. "Maybe ask for help once and a while ?" Buck replies and Olivia nods. "You're always here to help us, just say the word and we'll help you." Olivia's tone is soft and reassuring anyone listen to what she's saying with that tone. "Help." Bobby cries before they all go over to hug him.

"Maya your life is not over because your boyfriend  hasn't replied to you within five minutes." Olivia laughs scraping her plate before putting it in the sink. "You don't get it! he replies within two minutes every single day. he's totally gonna break up with me!" Amayah shouts out as Buck laughs. "Why don't you break up with him before he can break up with you?" Buck suggests making the teen girl snap her fingers together with a smile. "No don't listen to Buck's advice Maya you're better than that!" Olivia tells her sister before Buck lets out a gasp. "No he's right! Why can't you be like Buck?" Amayah asks before calling her boyfriend  and walking into Olivia's room for privacy. "Did she really just-" Olivia scoffs not being able to finish her sentence. "Yup, it was funny to be honest." Buck smirked before Olivia threw a tea towel at his face. Buck puts the tea towel down and they both laugh. They pair was still laughing and making eye contact with eachother before there was a knock at the door. "That's Probably Aly she left her key." Olivia says going over to answer the door. her mouth hangs open and eyes widen. "hey.." Joseph says holding some flowers in his hands. "what- what are you doing here joe?" Olivia asks confused what her ex is doing just showing up at her doorstep with flowers. "I messed up, Ever since we called it quits I've been lost, I realised a lot about myself and even became a better version of myself and I was hoping that maybe you and I could.." Joseph goes on as Olivia's brows furrow. "Who is it Liv?" Buck shouts out from the sofa making Joseph's head tilt. "It's Joseph.." Olivia says softly. Buck stood up walking over to Olivia looking at Joseph. "Handsome dude." Joseph laughs putting his hand out to Buck. Buck takes his hand shaking it having a conversation with him before Olivia invites Joseph in.

A/N: I hate this chapter so much BYE

word count: 2156