𝟎𝟏𝟗

Olivia 'Liv' Begins ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia 'Liv' Begins
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Then

"Alyssa you can't call 911 because you think a hot guy is gonna stalk you."  Olivia laughs through the phone at her best friend. "What? You can't? Joe lied to me." Alyssa sighed before hanging up. "Oh- okay then?" Olivia questioned as she kept on walking. 
Some time had passed and Olivia had been on her phone for the majority of the time before she smelt smoke. "Wha-" Olivia questions furrowing her brows together before looking up at the burning house. "Oh shi-" she dialled 911 giving the information before running into the house trying to save people. "Is anyone here?" Olivia asked covering her mouth with her arm as she started looking for people. She saw a little girl around 5 crying out. "shh it's okay! I'm gonna get you out of here." Olivia grabbed the little girl rushing out taking her outside. "What's your name?" Olivia asked kneeling down to the girls height. "Ivy." The girl replied sobbing. "Hi Ivy i'm Olivia, do you know if there's anyone in that house still?" Olivia questioned. "My mommy and my daddy!" Ivy cried. Olivia nodded taking the girl further back. "What's your parents names?" Olivia asked but the girl didn't know which was expected. "I'm gonna go and get them out I promise can you go to your neighbours house and stay with them whilst I save them?" Olivia turned to the girl who nodded and rushed off. Olivia ran straight back in as soon as Ivy got to a safe place. Olivia coughed again looking for the parents. She makes her way upstairs avoiding the flames as well as she can. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Olivia shouted out before hearing groaning from the kids room. She rushed in covering her mouth with her arm. "Hello? Save our daughter please!" The dad cried out as Olivia coughed. "Sir she's already safe now it's your turn." Olivia rushed over to the man lifting him up slightly placing his arm over her shoulders leading him out. As they were walking out the fire starting spreading. "Go! Go!" Olivia said pushing the man out the door. "Come on..where is she?" Olivia asked looking for the mom. "Help me! Help!" She heard a woman cry out. Olivia coughed falling down. "Not now. Please." Olivia prayed before crawling over to the mom. "My-" "Your daughter and husband are safe." Olivia lifted the mom up grabbing her and taking her outside. When she brought the mom out the family all reunited and the firefighters finally came. Olivia's head started spinning and she began to feel Dizzy and just like that. She fell down.

••

Now

"Dad this is Buc- Evan, Evan this is my dad Nicolas." Olivia said as the two greeted eachother. "Are you my daughters boyfriend?" Nicolas questioned just messing around. "Wha- no! No! She's my best friend." Buck says as Olivia sighs quietly. "You're a good friend, coming all this way just to meet her old man?" Nicolas laughs tapping Bucks back. "As much as I respect you and I do, we all know i'm here for Amelia." Buck laughs And Amelia makes her way over. "Well duh!" Amelia flipped her hair to the side. "Oh wow." Alyssa laughed at the girl. "God please tell me I wasn't like that." Amayah looked at Olivia who rolled her lips. "You were way worse. "¡Olivia, sé amable!" Valerie called out. "Sorry Mom." Olivia laughed walking into the kitchen. "Your parents are awesome." Buck laughed following behind her. "I can't disagree." Olivia smiles grabbing a beer for Buck and passing him it. "Thanks." Buck smiled before leaning on the counter. "When did they adopt you?" Buck questions crossing his arms. "When I was Eleven." Olivia tells him leaning beside him. "Oh wow." Buck chuckles softly.