𝟎𝟎𝟗

This chapter is based on season 2 episode 11 of the rookie!
Tw: Mention of alcohol
abduction and violence.

This chapter is based on season 2 episode 11 of the rookie!Tw: Mention of alcohol abduction and violence

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you actually suggesting I go to this
thing with Ben?" Olivia's eyebrows we're raised and her hands were on his hips. "Look, all i'm trying to say is most of your friends work here, and one of your friends are my sister. It wouldn't hurt to reconnect with some friends." Buck says lifting a weight at ease. "He is not a friend! He made my high school experience hell!" Olivia shouted out as Buck's eyes shot up to her. "You know i'm right Liv." Buck smirked as Olivia's eye roll. "..Fine i'll go." Olivia exhaled before walking off.

•••

"Holy shit Ben, you're engaged now?" Olivia asks choking on her cocktail nearly.
"Yeah, you remember Danika?" Ben asks looking at the girl who was way too out of it to remember. "No. But tell me anyways." Olivia smiled politely taking another sip of her drink. "She was the head cheerleader you guys where best friends?" Ben tries to refresh her memory as Olivia scoffs. "You two being together makes perfect sense.. she always had a secret crush on you." Olivia laughs slightly before standing up. She stumbled feeling lightheaded. Ben put his arms around her supporting her. "I've gotta call an uber." She reached out for her purse but Ben moved her forward. "That's nonsense i'll take you home come on." He pays for the tab and starts leading her out the back supporting her since she was stumbling left right and centre. She started laughing he was laughing along with her. "I had a really good time tonight, it totally makes up for high school." Olivia laughed even more. "It was fun, but the next part is my favourite." Ben smirked moving a piece of Olivia's hair out of her face. She looked at him taking a step back. "I- I should call Buck to pick me up." Olivia grabbed her phone out her pocket but it fell, lucky or unlucky for her Ben caught it and put in his pocket. Olivia started to feel worse suddenly then the realisation hit her. "..I-I think someone put something in my drink." Olivia called out before Ben put his hand over her mouth. She tried fighting him off but she failed, he opened the trunk of his car and shoved Olivia in it.

•••

"Buck! Liv didn't come back home
last night did she crash at yours?" Alyssa asked walking into the firehouse and making her way to the firefighters. "No, she hasn't called me and I told her to call me when she wanted me to pick her up." Buck glanced at Alyssa a hint of concern in his voice. "Maybe she stayed at his the night?" Eddie suggest as everyone shuts that idea down. "Liv isn't in to stuff like that." Buck replied as everyone raised an eyebrow. "I tried it once okay?" Buck sighs as everyone looks at him shocked. "And we're sure she's not here in the locker room?" Bobby asks trying to ease the tension up. "Guys I know this sounds like a stretch but i'm worried about her..she never goes MIA like this." Alyssa looks down slightly worried for her friend. "She's right guys, no matter what's going on with Liv's life she's always shown up." Hen said as everyone around them grew concerned of the safety of the girl. "Guys let's just check her parents place before we assume the worst..Alyssa right? You go with Buck and Eddie and the rest of us we'll get Athena." Bobby says as they all make their way.