𝟎𝟐𝟐

Season 2 episode 18▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 18
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia jumps out the engine as always this call being more serious than they'd all hope. "All right everyone as close and as tight to the truck as you can be." Buck demands the kids and teachers. "Stay tucked. Stay tucked in." Olivia repeats helping some kids get tucked into the truck. "You guys are doing great. Thank you." Buck tells them walking up and down. "Teacher spotted it out there after recess nobody claimed it." Athena informs the firefighters. "Yeah but it's not a package. I thought this guy sent his bombs through the mail." Buck says looking at the scene infront of him. "Maybe he changed his M.O." Chimney replies crossing his arms together. "Or inspired some other crazy." Athena voices staring back at them. "With Thena on that one." Olivia nods playing with her jacket sleeves. Their about to blow the backup to see what's inside it and everyone starts tucking in. "Down guys!" Olivia shouts as everyone crouches down tucking in.  Everyone rushes over after seeing what was inside. "Substance appeared to be some kind of.. greyish paste." The man from the bomb squad says speaking into the radio. "It's tuna fish." A girl calls out gaining everyone's attention. "Emily, was that your lunch?" The teacher asks her kneeling to her height. "Yes." Emily replies.  "Why didn't you say something?" Athena questions the girl who looks at her. "I don't like Tuna fish am I under arrest?" Emily asks Athena as Olivia chuckles before the firefighters walk off packing their equipment up. "These false alarms are almost more nerve racking than the real thing." Chimney says. "Don't even think that." Hen tells him shaking her head. "Maybe this whole thing is a false alarm maybe it's over." Buck says getting into the engine. "Or maybe it's not just saying." Olivia shrugs getting into the engine.

"Liv are you gonna help me look for places?" Buck asks Olivia who's sat next to him on the sofa. "Well duh, I've gotta love that place too." Olivia smirks and Buck looks over at her. "Oh is that so?" Buck grabs Olivias arms pulling her to him. "uh huh." Olivia laughs kissing him. Buck kisses back placing his hands on her cheeks.
"Hey Liv i'm back-" Amayah says opening the door walking in. Buck and Olivia groan pulling away from each other. "So sorry I didn't mean to interrupt whatever was going on." Amayah voices hanging her jacket up on the rack as May walks in. "You're fine Maya and hi May." Olivia smiles waving so does Buck. "Wait you're together now?" May asks looking over the two who laugh. "We're just seeing where it goes, but please don't tell anyone about this, not even your mom." Olivia begs making May laugh. "You're secrets safe with me guys." May smiles as her and Amayah walk into her room. "Another name to add to the list of people who know." Buck laughs leaning back on the sofa. "We suck at this." Olivia shakes her head smiling. "That we do." Buck takes Olivia's hand holding it.

"It has a full kitchen with a quartz backsplash spacious master bathroom elevated sleeping area and the view. You cannot put a price on that." The real estate agent says as Olivia and Buck make their way down stairs. "Yeah but mm- you did." Buck calls out making Olivia laugh. "There's wiggle room." The woman replies chuckling. "Well we are all about that wiggle room right?" Buck asks looking over at Olivia. "Yeah. I like it open floor plan a touch of modern a little raw I see the potential." Olivia says walking down behind Buck. "Do you now?" Buck asks slightly turning to her. "Yeah." Olivia smiles wrapping her arms around him. "We could have you living like a real adult." Olivia adds on kissing his cheek. "This would be my first place all on my own." Buck says to the woman who looks shocked. "Oh I assumed you'd be living here together ." The woman says making Olivia's eyes widen. "Oh uh no." Olivia chuckles slightly. "No this is, she's just my decorator." Buck jokes as Olivia nudges into him. "Uh no we uh, we're just not quite at that stage yet." Buck tells the woman. "Yeah not quite." Olivia faces Buck who wraps his arms around her.  "We've just started seeing eachither we're testing the waters and he's better than a hotel." Olivia laughs and Buck nods. "Yeah a lot better." Buck then plants a kiss on her lips and she kisses back.