𝟎𝟏𝟎

Season 2, episode 2-3

This chapter has monologue from the  rookie  which I am not claiming as my own! Full credit to them

This chapter has monologue from the rookie
which I am not claiming as my own! Full credit to them.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia stood in the mirror looking at her tattoo reliving the whole experience over and over again before grabbing concealer to cover it up. "Liv! You okay in there?" Alyssa asks knocking on her best friends bedroom door.
"Aly i'm fine you don't need to check up on me." Olivia said as she opened the door. "I know but, this is your first day off and I don't want you to feel lonely." Alyssa told her friend whilst looking at her, and the concealer that was put back on the drawers. "Actually, Buck hired me a baby sitter so i'll be fine." Olivia laughed grabbing a sweatshirt from her closet and putting it on over her t shirt. "He did? Wait who? Aren't you too old for one?" Alyssa asked confused. "Aly i'm Twenty five yes im too old for one, and it's his sister Maddie. She's working her first day at dispatch and her and Josh want to watch me." Olivia sighed before grabbing her hair straightener and straightening some pieces down. "You're not gonna wear up?" Alyssa asked confused. "I'm not working so.." Olivia grabbed her purse and car keys. "Have fun?" Alyssa said unsure on what to say. Olivia smiled waving goodbye then walking out.

•••

Olivia sat in the break room staying away from the chaos to not distract people.
"Hey Olivia! You okay?" Josh asked walking in re filling his coffee up. "I'm getting there." Olivia put her lips together looking up at him slightly. "That's good, you had us all panicking." Josh laughed Olivia laughing along with him. "Yeah Sorry about that, how's Maddie doing out there?" Olivia asked curiously. "She's actually doing pretty okay, a bit rocky but it is her first day after all." Josh replied grabbing a cookie of Olivia's plate. Olivia laughed shaking her head. "You're just like Buck." Olivia continued to laugh Josh joining. "I'm gonna go back out there with Maddie , give me a shout if you need anything." Josh smiled warmly before walking out.

Buck 🚒
liv 🧯

Buck 🚒:
How is it going with
Maddie??

Liv🧯:
she's killing it

Buck 🚒:
Damn right she is
and you're okay?

Liv🧯:
Yes Buck
i'm still okay
are u??

Buck 🚒:
if you are I am

••

Olivia stayed sat in the break room before the earthquake hit. She panicked slightly at the noise of people shouting not knowing what to do before the computers screens restored and the earthquake stopped well at least for now. Olivia rushed out the room walking over to Josh. "Josh is there anything I can do to help ?" Olivia asked wanting to be useful. "Looks like your switching back to your old job for today." Josh gave her a tight lipped smile handing her an ear piece and leading her to a desk next to Maddie's.
"We can do this Maddie I promise." Olivia smiled nodding at Maddie who had a panicked look on her face.