𝟎𝟏𝟕

Season 2 episode 13▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 13
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Buck rang 911 instantly as Olivia took Bucks jacket of him holding it on Chimney's stab wounds. Olivia cried out helping him as much as she could. "Jason." Chimney called out weakly as Olivia sat up. "H-hold on he's uh he's talking." Buck says speaking to the 911 operators. "Chim, it's Liv and Buck okay? We just need you to say with us Chimney." Olivia spoke softly applying more pressure to the wound. "Jason..took her." Chimney explained his voice getting weaker. "Chimney who is Jason?" Buck asks leaning over. "Maddie.."Chimney responds getting weaker and weaker "where is Maddie? Chimney where is Maddie?" Buck asks worriedly. Olivia turns to him putting a hand on his shoulder. "Go inside and look for Maddie i'll stay here with Chim." As soon as Olivia said that Buck rushed inside looking for her. The paramedics came over and Olivia explained the situation as best as she could to them.

Athena and some other police officers come to get statements of both Liv and Buck who had the same idea. "It was Doug. Doug Kendall. He told Maddie he would kill her if she left him, he did this!" Buck explains looking at the detective. "You said he lives in Pennsylvania he knows she was here?" The detective asks looking at his book. "No she-she-" "She was filling for a divorce that could have put her back on his radar ." Athena tells Detective Marks. "Well we'll take a look at him but before your friend lost consciousness he said he was attacked by a Jason Bailey. Either of you know who that is?" Detective Marks asks. "No, never heard of them." Olivia shook her head. "Wait hold on Detective I know he had a new friend some guy he was playing pool with I never met him but now I know why, you know cause it was Doug he got close to Chimney so that he could get close to Maddie." Buck explains following the detective just like Athena, Olivia and Bobby. "You don't believe me? I mean, I mean Chimneys phone is right there you know, Ch- check for yourself." Buck gestures over to the phone. "Phones locked. Can't open it without the victims consent." Detective Marks explains. "They'll Subpoena his phone records but it'll take time." Athena tells Buck as he scoffs. "Well Maddie doesn't have time, okay?! Come on Doug did this! He almost killed Chimney and..he could- he could kill her next." Buck shouts scared for his sister. "But he didn't." Olivia tells him looking at him getting slight flashbacks from her experience of being taken. "Liv..-" Buck says before getting interrupted By Bobby. "Buck just listen to me. Buck may- maybe you're right it's doug. And he found out where Maddie was and he came here and he hurt Chimney. But Maddie's not here and if all he wanted to do was kill her.." Bobby tells him hoping he gets the idea. "Then me and Liv would've found her too." Buck sighs looking at the two. "But you didn't she was alive when he took her and that's what we're gonna hold onto right now." Bobby taps him on his shoulder. Olivia looks down at Chimneys figuring a way out that they could take it. "Hey Buck you're a bit bloody you should change." Olivia says nudging her head to the phone. Buck looks at her nodding before clearing his throat. "Can I,- Can I- Can I- can I change my shirt? it's- it's covered." Buck stutters looking at Athena and Detective Marks. "Fine just don't touch anything. And bag his shirt when he's done!" Detective Marks shouts out as Buck walks off. "Athena someone has to prepare him. And I think it should be her." Detective marks points at Olivia as she looked at him shaking her head. "We're not there yet." Athena calls out. "Yet?" Olivia shook her head scoffing. "You don't think you're gonna find her alive." Bobby says looking at Athena and Marks. "The most dangerous time for a woman in these situations when she leaves. Maddie knew that that's why she was in hiding. But if it is him.." Athena looks at Marks. "Those scenarios usually Don't come with a happy ending." Detective Marks adds on before Buck walks back over. "Hey Cap, I need to go to the hospital I-I-I want to see Chimney." Buck says glancing at Olivia letting her know it's done. "Yeah me too.." Olivia adds on walking with Buck. "I'll drive them." Bobby tells Athena before they all head off.