𝟎𝟎𝟒

Episode 6, season 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Do you seriously have to get up now?" Joseph groaned lying next to Olivia who sits up. "Unfortunately yes, yes I do." She leans over him kissing him on the forehead before walking into the bathroom brushing her teeth. "Valentines day is coming up and all you're not working are you?" Jospeh asks appearing behind her brushing his teeth next to her. She spits the toothpaste out her mouth looking at him with a small smile. "I can book it off for you." She allowed herself to smile more as he hugged her from behind. "Perfect." He gave her a quick kiss allowing her to get ready.

Olivia arrived at her first call of the day with the of 118 they all grab the suitable equipment before going over to the woman. The woman has supposedly had a heart attack leaving her boyfriend to panic and call 911. "Does she have any history of heart problems?" Bobby asks the boyfriend. "No! she's only Thirty two. How does this happen?" The boyfriend questions whilst everyone blocks him out focusing on the woman. "Blood pressures eighty over forty still dropping." Olivia tells them taking the blood pressure monitor off her arm. "Liv, looks like a possible heart attack." Buck states as Olivia agrees. "Nitro sublingual." Bobby tells Hen telling her to grab just as Bucks phone goes off. "Seriously?" Olivia asks looking at him as he answers. "You faked an emergency?" Buck asks looking at the man shocked. "I was proposing, I thought I was being romantic." The man sighs. Olivia looks at him letting out a small scoff. "Good thing you don't get paid for thinking." Olivia laughs at herself and even hears Abby laugh through the phone. "Guys shes on levlthyroxine ." Bobby informs as Bobby quickly stops Hen from using the wrong treatment. "Not a heart attack." He tells her as she furrows her brows thinking of what it could be. "Broken heart syndrome?" Hen asks gaining a nod off Bobby. "That's what I'm thinking." Bobby replies. "I'll get the adenosine." Hen says getting up to go grab it. "That's a real thing?" The man asks both shocked and a bit mortified. "It mimics the symptoms of a heart attack." Bobby tells him as the Man furrows his brows. "Probably brought on by her thyroid medication and you nearly scaring her half to death, seriously dude there's better ways to propose." Olivia says whilst checking on the woman. He sighs not knowing what to say. "You don't treat it the same as a cardiac event. That nitro we almost gave her could've caused some real damage." Hen tells him giving him information on the situation before injecting her. The woman starts to slowly come around making everyone panic a bit less. "That's it take some deep breaths." Bobby says before the woman sits straight up gasping for air. "And she's conscious again. Good call Abby!" Olivia said shouting throw the phone. "Think you can sit up?" Bobby asks the woman who does exactly that with everyone's help of course. "Can I see the ring again?" She asks making everyone look at her weirdly. "There's no way." Olivia mumbles to herself loud enough for others to hear. He shows her the ring and puts it on her finger. "Yes." She says with a small smile. He then leans in to kiss her but she slaps him. "You go girl." Olivia smiles making Bobby look at her. "no." He tells her before they gather their equipment and gear up leaving.

Everyone gathers around the firehouse as it's Chimneys first day back since the accident. Olivia squeals excitedly now that her duo with Hen can become a trio again. Bobby brings the cake over which was shaped as Chimneys head with a piece of black liquorice on top of the head representing the rebar Chimeny had stuck. "Welcome back Chim!" Bobby calls out as everyone cheers and claps. "Aw you guys." Chimney says with a smile. "How does it feel to be back?" Buck asks curiously. "Uh, beats the alternative." Chimney jokes making people around him laugh. "Seriously though, everybody, uh, one thing I realised while I was gone is that uh, i really need you people. Like I need a hole in the head!" Chimney exclaims making jokes out of his situation whilst almost everybody laughed. "Oh I cannot." Hen and Olivia says looking at eachother rolling their eyes playfully. "Place hasn't been the same without you Chim, You're the heart of this firehouse, I'm glad to have you back." Bobby says to him with a smile. "Thanks Bobby." Chimney replies appreciative of the words. "Hey you had a lot of people praying for you not just this department either." Athena tells him with a smile. "Well I think somebody was listening, even the doctors kept using the word miracle ." Chimney states before adding on to his sentence. "I guess if you're gonna have a piece of rebar that's sticking through your skull that's the way to do it." Chimney says referring to the cake. "Absolutely." Olivia replies with a small smile. "So not even a headache?" Buck ask motioning towards Chimneys head. "Just you Buck." Chimney smirks tapping Bucks shoulder. "Oh shade, shade, shade. shade, shade shade." Hen repeats herself with a smirk. "I'm so glad you're back." Olivia laughs holding her stomach. "Oh that's not funny." Buck resorts trying not to laugh. "All right, let's light you up so you can make a wish." Bobby says opening up an empty match box. "All right who's got a match? Really? Firehouse and nobody's got a match?" Bobby says with a smirk as everyone laughs. "I'll go get some cap to save your legs." Olivia jokes before walking downstairs and grabbing a lighter before she sees someone walking in holding cookies. She doesn't recognise who it is so she walks over to them. "Hey i'm Liv can I help you?" Olivia smiled politely tilting her head. "You're liv? Hi! I'm Abby we spoke on the phone? Well you spoke." Abby laughs as long with Olivia. "You must be here for Mr Evan Buckley come on." Olivia smiles before walking off leading Abby to Buck. "Hey Abby! You showed that's so cool!" Buck shouts out hugging her before taking her upto the others. Olivia follows behind smiling slightly. They were cute.
"Uh so everybody! um this is Abby Clark she's LA's fiercest 911 operator and she brought cookies so." Buck says before everyone cheered. Olivia stood away from them holding the lighter as Chimney stood next to her. "You couldn't wait for me to just get the lighter?" Olivia asks talking about how he's cut the cake and is eating it. "Are you serious? I get dumped after surviving rebar through my skull and he ends up with her? What's that kid have that I don't?" Chimney asks frustrated looking at Olivia. "Well-" Olivia stops herself and just fills her mouth up with cake. "Forget I asked." Chimney sighed before Olivia had an idea. "Come on Chim let's get you ice cream." Olivia tapped his back before they made their way to the freezer. They couldn't even enjoy their ice cream because the bell went off.

Olivia groaned carrying boxes in placing them down wiping her forehead.
"When you said we'd have valentine's day plans I didn't think it'd involve moving heavy boxes of your stuff in." Olivia says with a slight laugh.
"Yeah that's on me, i'll make it upto you though." Joseph smiled kissing her on the head. "It's kinda fun actually." Olivia laughs as Amelia drops a box down being dramatic. "You got me here on valentine's day just to make me suffer?" Amayah said dramatically. "Yeah that's just so awful!" Alyssa replies making fun of Amayah. "Why are you laughing Aly? If they get well you know you live here you'll hear it." Amyah says laughing in an evil manner making Alyssa gag. "That's not a good image to have in my head!" Alyssa shouts out. "Guys cut it out. Amayah thank for your help but if I keep you any longer mom would actually kill me." Olivia tells her Sister as she sighs. "Yeah, yeah, see you soon Livy." Amayah says walking out as Joseph's still laughing at the previous conversation. "You guys would give me a warning right? Like a text ?" Alyssa asks panicked. "Can we just move Joseph in?" Olivia shouts out before bringing more boxes in.

A/N:
my shortest chap yet?? if there's loads of mistakes this chapter it's because it was written at 4:03 am with me having no sleep! How funsies. anyways word count: 1448!!!