𝟎𝟐𝟓

season 3, episode 4"Tell me you love mecome back and haunt me

season 3, episode 4
"Tell me you love me
come back and haunt me."
song- the scientist
-coldplay
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia raced out the fire engine grabbing the gear before taking a look at the building. "My god, that's the biggest damn fire i've ever seen." Chimney says sarcastically since it was just a fire drill. "I despise fire drills with every ounce of my body." Olivia voices looking at Chimney and bobby. "First alarm was triggered at twelve twenty call came in thirty seconds later boots down  hoses out twelve forty three ." Bobby explains. "That's what?" Eddie questions glancing at Bobby. "Four minutes over our allotted response time." Bobby replies. Olivia shakes her head tutting. "Oh we're toast." Olivia exhales making Eddie smirk. "Ouch that's gonna cost us some points." Chimney calls out carrying the hose over his shoulder.  "Someone's gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal." Hen says as Chimney, Hen, and Eddie all turn to Look at Bobby and Olivia. "It was always gonna be us wasn't it? come on cap." Olivia exhales walking upto to buck who's the new fire marshall. "There was a stalled bus blocking both directions on grand. Vehicles couldn't clear a path which delayed our arrival." Bobby explains to Buck who's holding a clipboard. "And yet the one forty four managed response time in under six minutes." Buck replies and Olivia turns around facing him. "Evan." Olivia says firmly shaking her head. "That is a full seventeen minutes before the one eighteen." Buck comments making Olivia frown. "The one fourteen is five blocks away." Olivia says defending her team. "I hear you Liv, I do and- and I wanna help I gotta be impartial here, you know? Look if i'm gonna do this kind of light duty I gotta take it seriously okay. Be strictly by the book Just like how you guys would want me to be." Buck tells them gaining amusement out of this. "For what it's worth i'm proud of you. I'm glad you didn't throw away your career just cause you had a little setback." Bobby voices smiling slightly. "If I learned one thing from that tsunami it's that I don't quit. I fight. I'm gonna keep on fighting till I get back to where I belong with my team putting out fake fires like this one." Buck smiles at the last sentence. "You're enjoying this way to much, whoever gave you that clipboard deserves to be fired." Olivia says  walking off Bobby following behind. "Be careful not to logjam at the stairwells  i'll have to- oh." Buck groans following them.The firefighters stand at the entrance of the door after witnessing people falling down stairs knocking eachother down. "Just like dominoes." Olivia calls out proud of herself. "Olivia-" Hen shakes her head at the girl. "Right sorry." Olivia says before rushing to the people. See looks at Bobby and Buck and buck starts using his clipboard. "If I see you write one more thing on that clipboard I will murder you in your sleep." Olivia tells him looking at him. "Oh-" Buck places the pen in his pocket then lets out a nervous laugh.

"These things are unpredictable, epileptic seizures could be triggered by strobings lights even sounds." Hen informs Alan. "I'm just so embarrassed." Alan says sighing. "No need to be, the event seems over just to be safe we're gonna get you to the hospital okay?" Olivia asks escorting him into the back of the ambulance. "Thanks." Alan smiles at the two. "Hey there, Chase Mackey tenth floor Mackey, Gaskin and Whitmore I want you to know I saw everything and I have reason to believe this building  is not in compliance with the Americans with disabilities act there are several legal options you might wish to consider." Chase explains handing Alan a card. "Sir?" Hen calls out. "hmm?" Chase asks looking at the two. "You might wanna wait until they're in the ambulance before you start chasing it." Hen tells him firmly.
"Just rude honestly." Olivia shakes her head walking off.