𝟎𝟏𝟒

Season 2 episode 8▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 8
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia and Buck go down go where Lola is as she's causing traffic. Lola pulls out a gun shooting the air bag on the floor and starts pointing it at Buck. "Hey, hey, hey, hey." Buck calls out putting his hands up moving back slightly. "Lola put the gun away you don't wanna shoot him." Olivia says nervously at Lola who's still pointing it at him. "Lola listen to me carefully you now have every firearm in the greater los Angeles area pointed at you. If you you continue to threaten that man they will fire do you understand ? Do you?" Athena shouts out through the radios speaker as Lola lowers her gun. "I don't want to hurt anybody, I just can't handle being ignored anymore." Lola cries out. Olivia and Buck glance at eachother trying to understand her reasoning behind the mess she's caused. "I know exactly what you mean." Buck tells Lola reasoning with her. "oh come on! Yes i'm sure you get ignored all the time." Lola shouts out trying not to laugh. "You have a Norman, I had an Abby." Buck replies. Lola looks up at Buck waiting for him to go on same with Olivia. "You think that you have something,something special you know? She's the one. So you wait, and then at some point it hits you,you're alone, sh-she's not coming back you're just there to collect the mail and- and it's pilling up right? And you then you realise you know what ? it's over, you just need to face it and move on." Buck opens up to Lola his voice sounding shaking whilst doing so. Olivia looks up at him proud of him for being true to himself she nods and smiles at him and he returns the smile. "Uh, L-Lola Lola honey it's me i'm here and I see you just like the sign says." Norman says speaking through the radios speaker. "Liar! You look right through me. Y-You don't even notice me i'm-i'm just around to collect the mail." Lola shouts moving her gun around having it lowered near Olivia's foot. "Lola Honey, honey now listen to me I-i'm here and I see you and I need you to put down the gun okay? put down the gun and let them bring you to me and then we can spend the rest of our life together and I can show you how much i love you." Norman tells her as she gets more frustrated. "I don't believe you Norman! You don't even know who I am anymore, I mean I don't even know." Lola cries out moving the gun around once again. "I've been a mother for eighteen years and now that Zack's gone I don't remember who I was before that. Back when you use to look at me!" Lola shouts still crying out as Norman grabs his phone. "What the hell dude." Olivia mumbles looking over at Norman. "Maybe you're right, maybe it is over." Lola says softly before walking the ledge before Olivia pulls her back. "No,no,no,no, no, um okay m-maybe I wasn't being super clear on the point I was trying to make-" Buck was gonna continue his speech but music interrupted it. The three look down at Norman and then Olivia and Buck look over at Lola. "Oh my god..That song, he remembered." Lola sniffled trying not to smile as the two kept their eyes on her. "It was our first date, we went to see S-say anything." Lola chuckled softly remembering. "I see you, I see you Lola I see you. I see the girl who used to sneak out to the beach bonfires and listen to the psychedelic furs and the cure. Lola, Lola I see you! I see the girl who once drank nine shots of jäger and woke up without a hangover! Lola I see you! I see the girl I love!" Norman shouts out before Olivia gets the gun passing it up to Eddie and Buck and olivia help get Lola down safely.
"What did you say to her?" Bobby asks looking at Buck. "Just that everything's gonna be okay." Buck smiled nodding over at olivia.