𝟎𝟏𝟑

Season 2 episode 7▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 7
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Oliva jumped out the engine grabbing a bag slightly freaked out. "So you have one guy still missing?" Bobby asks the man on the scene. "Yes it's horrible, Elisio and Stavros were preparing mrs Mandechek's final resting place and they just got sucked in." The man explains. Oliva listens carefully walking slightly behind Bobby. "Okay, Sir can you tell me what happened down there?" Bobby asks walking over to the man who got out of the grave and is now being checked over. "Me and Stavros were digging a plot when we got pulled in like the grave was digging itself." Elisio explains coughing in the middle of his sentences. "A sinkhole the quake shifted everything around down there, we're all basically walking around on eggshells and bubble wrap. See it?" Chimney asks flashing his light. "These calls just get scarier everyday." Olivia exhales slightly scared.
"How long ago did this happen?" Bobby asks Elisio. "I don't know, half and hour maybe?" Elisio responds unsure. "Let's move guys." Bobby tells his team before they all start heading over with their flashlights on. Olivia looks around before Buck tries to go in the hole Olivia grabs him before he could. "Easy this whole side is like quicksand." Olivia tells him as he stands up straight. "I don't want you to fall in there and drag ten tons of loose soil on top of yourself and our friend down there." Bobby adds on looking at the hole. "He's been breathing dirt for half a hour cap." Buck replies looking at Bobby seriously. "Well maybe not." Bobby says making eyebrows raise. "What you thinking?" Buck asks taking a better look at it. "Eggshells and bubble wrap." Bobby says. Olivia nods flashing her light on the hole. "Air pockets." Olivia states looking more intensely at the hole. "Yeah, we just have to find out where they are." Bobby adds on before they make the area more stable to work on. Bobby holds up a thermal camera scanning the area. "woah th-those aren't -" "Coffins and corpses?" Olivia finishes Buck's sentence more creeped out than she's ever been. "That's where the air pockets are." Bobby tells them as he's still scanning the area. "That's messed up." Buck responds before the camera beeps. "Oh Hello Stavros all right shovels and buckets let's go." Bobby says as they all go and grab the shovels and buckets.
Olivia's handing stuff down to Bobby and Buck as Buck takes the stuff he was handed he smashes it into the ground making the ground with the wooden board which was holding , Olivia, bobby, and Chimney on collapse down. "Woah you okay?" Chimney asks Bobby concerned. "Yeah." Bobby responds. Olivia puts a hand on her chest taking a deep breath getting slight flashbacks from the barrel. "Okay that can't be good." Chimney says as Olivia's zoned out remembering the worst day of her life. She snaps out of out going back on the stable ground. "Where's the key for this thing?" Olivia asks Elisio meaning the digger. "Should still be in it." Elisio responds as Olivia makes her way to the digger. "We're gonna get this man out of here one damn way or another." Olivia tells the team as they all start to move out the way. Olivia turns the engine on and starts controlling the digger removing as much dirt as possible so when they help dig it up again, they won't waste as much time. Olivia jumps out of the digger as Everyone starts getting Stavros out. Olivia finds Stavros grabbing him out with the others, before getting him onto a board then onto a stretcher. "Now that was strictly badass you literally pulled a man from a grave." Buck exclaims looking at Olivia proudly. "Well I mean we did, and I just hope they understand." Olivia responds nervously playing with a hair tie around her wrist. "Hope who understands?" Buck questions confused. "The spirits we disturbed, I don't need them following me." Olivia says walking off faster.

••

Olivia was at her parents house helping her sisters decorate the pumpkins. "You guys know what you're being for halloween yet?" Olivia asks looking over at her sisters. "I'm gonna be a fairy duh." Amelia laughs clapping her hands together. "Wasn't any doubt about that, what about you Maya?" Olivia looked at Amayah who had a face like thunder. "I don't know, I was meant to be matching with Kye but we broke up so." Amayah sighed looking down. "I'm sorry Maya, That sucks but on the plus side Mom wants you at mine til halloween so, when I finish my shift we can eat candy and stuff." Olivia smiles hugging her sister who shoved her off. "Liv!" Amayah laughed moving away from her sister. "Liv when can I stay with you?" Amelia asks pouting slightly. "Hmm, how about my next day off from work?" Olivia suggest as her sister jumps up and down excitedly.

••

"So it was a ghost." Buck whispers to his sister and Olivia. "Why are you whispering ? And what did I just say?" Maddie asks laughing at her brother. "Yeah but your tech guy says it was some kind of glitch in the system." Buck replies. Olivia gets handed the bottle of wine from Maddie and she pours herself a glass. "Turns out a bunch of the calls had weird static." Maddie tells Buck who dosen't want to believe it. "Okay so how do you explain that it was the exact same call?" Buck questions making Olivia and Maddie laugh. "I said it sounded like the same call, a lot of these calls sound the same." Maddie says to Buck who shakes his head . "Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better but we both know a ghost called 911." Buck tells them making them laugh. "Buck you've officially lost it." Olivia laughed. "She's right you have." Maddie laughs along before setting the table. "I keep thinking about the wedding ring, I mean you saw it right? How many nights someone was just waiting for news." Maddie says sympathetically as she sat down. "I heard somewhere a person is declared legally dead after they've been gone for seven years ." Buck tells Maddie. "You heard somewhere? Buck I told you that." Olivia laughs playing with her chopsticks. "Yeah I think you have to sign like a petition or something god that is so awful." Maddie sighs in touch with her emotion. "Having to admit to the world that you've lost hope." Olivia looked down at her food mixing it around. "Well Seven years is a long time probably lost hope way before that. No one can wait forever." Buck says his tone flat taking glances at Abby's apartment. "Yeah hope is a tricky thing, yeah it keeps you going for a while but..at some point if what you're hoping for is never gonna happen then it's just holding you back from your life." Maddie explains, Olivia listening nodding in agreement. "Yeah but it's hard to know right? If you're hanging on too long or..if you're giving up too soon." Buck sighs feeling conflicted on his feelings. "I think you do know,it just may take you some time to admit it to yourself." Olivia tells Buck softly looking at him. "She's right you know Buck." Maddie looks at her little brother who didn't look the happiest for obvious reasons.

••

"So you figured out what to watch yet Maya?" Olivia asks sitting next to her sister on the sofa stealing the bowl of her. "Scream?" Amayah asked stealing the bowl back of her sister. "That works." Olivia smiled smugly reaching for the remote. "You did order pizza right?" Amayah asked her raising an eyebrow. "Maya you saw me make the phone call." Olivia laughed leaning back on the sofa. Amayah turned to her sister pausing the tv. "Liv I need to ask you something and you can say no, I just need to ask." Amayah looked at her sister as Olivia hesitated  before nodding. "I want to move in here, with you and Alyssa. "Amayah..mom would freak." Olivia said sighing slightly. "Well actually it's her idea, mom and dad have been thinking about moving, but since i'm in highschool and things are getting serious for me, they want me to stay here." Amayah explained as Olivia shot up. "What do their just gonna take Amelia with them?" Olivia furrowed her brows together. "Dad got a job offer they can't refuse it liv, it's life changing." Amayah loooked nervously at her sister who was pacing up and down. "Of course you can stay here, I mean you're old enough to look after yourself when i'm work and I can always pop round during my shifts." Olivia explained before her sister hugged her. "I just wish millie could stay with us." Amayah sighed letting go of her sister.
"Me too maya." Olivia sighed softly.

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE EVERYTHING CHANGES DHSJDHSJDH
word count: 1504