𝟎𝟐𝟒

A/N: two episodes in one chapter!! (Next chapters have made me cry so

one chapter!!
(Next chapters have
made me cry so..!!)
season 3 episode 2,3
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Pretty iconic of us, we make a good duo." Olivia says high-fiving Eddie. "Hell yeah we do! Although he's made a massive mistake feeding Christopher that." Eddie laughs high-fiving her back. "Should we be scared at the tag team duo?" Chimney asks raising his brow. "You should always be scared when i'm involved." Olivia smiles wiping her forehead.  "Any word on how operation buck up Buck is going?" Hen asks dropping the hose walking over. "This was his morning, full stack and then i think he said maybe the movies. By now Chris is coming down from a serious sugar high and Buck is regretting his life choices." Eddie says showing them the photo on his phone. "Sounds about right." Olivia laughs. "Hey did someone leave a hydrant open?" Bobby asks looking into the distance. "I don't think it's a hydrant cap." Eddie voices getting a tsunami warning on his phone. "Oh shit." Olivia calls out as her eyes widen.

••

Olivia jumps out the engine staying with Bobby and Eddie as Hen and Chimney go off together. "We already had two so far, expect another four or five before it starts to recede. We're commandeering everything that'll float to supplement our zodiacs." Harlan explains walking forward. "I heard there were four firehouses in that path of this thing." Bobby calls out. "Yeah they've all checked in except form the one thirty six. They were responding to a call at the pier when the surge hit so..if you see any blue out there." Harlan tells them and they nod. "We'll holler." Bobby replies leading Olivia and Eddie off.

The firefighters sit in the rescue boat looking around their surroundings to see if they can help anyone. "Okay let's work fast people were in between waves." Bobby calls out after Olivia stretches her arm seeing someone. She checks their pulse and they've got none shs sighs placing a marker on them. "Help! Help! Please! Help!" A woman shouts out waving her arm out. "Cap!" Chimney calls out. "I see it Chim." Bobby responds as the rescue boat moves closer. "Help!" The woman shouts out. "I can't move my arms." A man voices in pain. "Don't move sir we'll be right there." Chimney tells them "Careful guys unstable." Bobby says as they get onto the boat where the woman was. "My fiancé and my son they're inside please hurry!" The woman cries out. Olivia goes inside the boat behind Bobby, Hen, and Eddie and see them impaled on a radio station antenna . "Gentlemen can you hear me?" Bobby asks walking closer. They both groan unable to speak. "Antenna from the radio station pierced the hull." Eddie calls out. "Then it pierced them." Olivia adds on looking at them. "They're skewered together from the shoulder through the abdomen to the bottom of the boat." Hen explains looking around at the two. "And this boat is taking on water." Bobby voices frowning slightly. "We need a plan cap and we need it fast." Eddie tells him. Olivia stares at them trying to come up with a plan. Eddie and Liv stay with them whilst Bobby and Hen go off. "Adele please." The man says looking at his fiancé. "No im not leaving you- either of you." Adele tells him firmly. "Whatever happened to love, honor and obey?" He says laughing slightly. "I never said obey we didn't even finish the ceremony." Adele states taking her fiancés hand. "It's okay Mom. Please just go." The son tells her pained. "He's right ma'am best thing to now is just let us work." Bobby says walking back down. Adele stretches her hand out to Olivia who takes her hand helping her up. "I love you both so much." Adele cries out getting up and going up. "Okay we have a plan." Bobby voices to the older man. "Only one plan..you save this kid." He says his voice cracking. "What? No Chuck, you're already insufferable don't be insufferable and magnanimous I can't take it." The son tells Chuck. "She is the love of my life, he's the love of hers save..save him." Chuck explains getting weaker. "Our job is to save you both and that's what we're gonna do." Olivia states her voice is firm, firm enough to make you believe her. "Cover em up Eddie." Bobby commands Eddie. "Got you." Eddie says covering the two up as Bobby cut part of the antenna off. "Eddie, Liv I need you to lift him up. And Jason if you can get on your knees at all I need you to try okay?" Bobby says as they all nod at the orders given. "Careful Jason it's gonna hurt." Olivia tells Jason. "Turn your head away." Bobby exclaims using the saw once again. They get Jason off and take him to the rescue boat. "How's Chuck doing?" Olivia asks looking at Hen. "Abdomens distended and warm im pretty sure his spleens ruptured. He'll probably lose too much blood if we pull him off this." Hen informs them voicing her concern. "I'll have to cut from underneath." Bobby replies. "Underneath what?" Eddie asks looking at Bobby confused. Bobby looks at the boat then goes of to get the diving gear.
"Cap's in the water." Chimney says telling the others. Another surge hits and Olivia and Eddie lift Chuck up. "This is gonna be a problem." Hen voices.