𝟎𝟐𝟏

Season 2 episode 17▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 17
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia walks over to Athena at the scene getting information. "Barry Johnson Fifty Seven, seems to have some kind of existential crisis after lunch threw all his money off the roof, and then decided to jump after it. Falls Twenty stories and lives." Athena explains and Olivia scoffs. "Twenty stories? How is that even possible?" Buck explains. "That's crazy." Olivia adds on shaking her head. "We also got a few greedy bystanders with minion injuries, Not sure how you want to handle those." Athena tells them. "That's up to the cap." Hen says walking over. Olivia looks forward and sees Captiain Howard Han, long story short Bobbys on leave after being investigated and Chimney is now the cap well interim cap. "Uh interim Cap, this is just temporary until Bobby comes back." Buck says looking at Chim. "You keep telling yourself that Buck." Chimney looks at Buck. "Guys Barry." Olivia chimes in pointing at the man. "All right i'll take spinal precaution." Chimney says walking over to the car carrying the bag. "Chim-" Olivia calls out. "Right, i'm the captain, Uh Hen, Eddie you're with him. Buck, Liv go with John Triage the minor injuries and i'll get the jaws." Chimney tells them as they all go to fulfil their duties.
"Your dad called me, he wanted me to keep an eye on you." Buck says looking over at Liv. "Right? Why i'm fine." Olivia shrugs treating a woman's injuries. "He told me about your panic attacks liv, you said you got better." Buck stops what he's doing and Olivia sighs. "Because I did- I am better." Olivia says firmly. "You don't have to pretend with me Liv, come on." Buck looks at her softly grabbing her hand. "Buck I said i'm getting better." Olivia exclaims pulling her hand away from him. "I'm here when you actually wanna talk about it." Buck and Liv then finish treating everyone and head back.

Olivia bangs on Bobbys door frustrated.
"Liv? What's up?" Bobby asks as he opens the door. "Cap I can't do this anymore!" Olivia groans walking straight in. "Liv what are you talking about?" Bobby questions closing the door and walking over to her. "I love Chim! I love him! He's like the brother I never had but you making him captain was the worst decision you've ever made!" Olivia exclaims running her hands through her hair. "Liv it's been two shifts, I thought that having Chimney in charge would be easier on all of you he's your friend." Bobby explains and Olivia laughs shaking her head. "Yeah Chimney is my friend, Interim Captain Han? he's a monster." Olivia tells him shaking her head. "You know you've said the exact same thing that Buck said." Bobby laughs shaking his head. "It's not just me and Buck who think this! Everyone thinks this." Olivia claps her hands together. "Are you sure this isn't the stress talking?" Bobby asks handing her a coffee. "I'm fine Bobby." Olivia sighs looking up at him. "Liv I know you well enough to know that you're not." Bobby looks up at her. "Bobby I really lost myself, and I mean from the Ben situation, me and Jospeh breaking up again, me meeting someone which ended before we even found out what it could be. And now my dad? I just don't know how much I can take Bobby." Olivia opens up getting emotional. "Olivia Isla Juarez, you're one strong woman okay? If anyone can get through this it's you. And you're not going through this alone, you have us, you have the one eighteen ." Bobby tells her and Olivia takes a sip of her coffee. "Bobby I know I always joke about you being a second dad to me but I mean it. I don't know what id do without you, that's why we need you back." Olivia hugs him and he hugs back.