𝟎𝟏𝟖

Season 2 episode 14▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 2 episode 14
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia groaned as she thought about Buck and their last conversation. "Liv get out your head." Alyssa said firmly at her best friend who was eating before she headed to work. "I just agreed Aly! I didn't even try." Olivia groaned putting her plate in the sink. "What if you go to work and hear me out here and just try fix things with him?" Alyssa suggested crossing her arms. "What's going on here?" Amayah asked walking out of her bedroom. "I'm telling Liv she needs to be team Luck." Alyssa smiled as Amayah frowned. "Team Luck?" Amayah questioned going into the fridge and grabbing orange juice. "Team Liv and Buck? What team are you?" Alyssa asked turning to the younger girl. "I'm team Liv needs intense therapy." Amayah replied smirking. "Okay that's it! I'm out love y'all stay safe." Olivia rushed out. "Damn not even any money so I can order out." Amayah frowned.

••

"Don't panic, because panic can be more dangerous than flames, toxic fumes or sucking chest wounds." Bobby explains to the kids. "Guys?" Bobby asks looking at Eddie Buck, and Olivia. "Caps a little tense huh?" Eddie asks as Olivia and Buck push the equipment forward. "Oh he takes these talks very seriously." Buck informs Eddie with a smirk. "Too seriously." Olivia laughed before Bobby spoke again. "All you need are three numbers, can anyone tell me what they are?" Bobby asks as Harry asks as the kids shout out. "911!" The all say.  "Yes! Now does anybody know what happens when you dial those numbers?" Bobby questions as Harry raises his hand in the air. "Harry Grant."  Bobby points at him. "They call a fire truck." Harry tells him smiling. "Now what if I told you that a big computer brain helps you when you dial 911? It is called CAD, Computer Aided dispatch. Let's say you Harry call in an emergency can you name one ?" Bobby asks looking at him. "Olivia's house set on fire and all my homework was left there which means it's burned up." Harry says making the four firefighters laugh. "Okay there you go, all right so when you dial 911 the dispatcher types in your address into the computer and the CAD automatically finds Olivia's address, then finds the nearest station and." Bobby explains before the bell rings. "Station 118 station 188 please dispatch a fire engine and an ambulance to requested location immediately. Harry Grant didn't do his homework." Hen says speaking into the megaphone. Olivia and everyone else laughs. "All right guys, who wants to check out the trucks?" Bobby asks as all the kids shout out. "All right follow Buck, Eddie and Liv." Bobby tells them. "Me and Liv want this side with us let's go let's go let's go! come on!" Buck shouts out excitedly as Olivia and Buck lead them to the fire truck/ engine. "You alright Liv you seem distance ?" Buck asks looking over at her. "I'm fine just a little tired." Olivia smiled politely. "Whatever you say Liv." Buck laughed shaking his head.

••

"Okay everybody we are in tactical emergency mode! That means we will not be at the station today. We will be driving all around the district to make sure that we are ready for anything that comes our way!" Bobby explains grabbing equipment. "Cap You do realise we work here right? We're trained professionals not fifth graders." Hen tells Bobby. "Yeah right." Buck resorts smirking. "Sorry." Bobby smiles before him and liv get in the truck.