Chapter 3

1 Month Later

Kurt and I are a couple now. We haven't done anything else but kissing and making out. All of a sudden the alarm clock went off.

"Ahh I hate this" I yelled.

Kurt laying next to me hugged me.

"Kurt we have to get up for school." I say and he groans.

I then get dressed and do my makeup. I put on my yellow crop top that has little flower patches on it and added cuffed blue denim shorts and yellow jelly heels.

"You look pretty" Kurt said.

"Thanks." I say to him after fixing my hair.

I looked at Kurt who was wearing a white dirty shirt and some denim shorts with converse.

"You look handsome and dirty" I say to him and he laughs.

We then went to school.

Lunch Time

We went behind the school as usual and I laid down on the grass while looking at the sky.

"Look at that cloud it looks like an Alien" I say to him and he looks at and lays down next to me.

"Do you think that people will start talking to me ever, well us?" I ask.

"As long as your talking to me I'm fine" he says and I smile.

"Your so cute" I tell him and kiss him as we laid on the grass.

"Kurt I think I love you like a lot" I tell him and start to cry a bit.

"Don't cry why are you crying?"

"Because I know that you don't love me as much. In fact no one loves me or cares about me" I say while trying not to cry.

"That's not true your the only person I have in life that loves me and I love you a lot like a lot ever since I stared at you while you were at school on the first day. I knew that we would fall in love together" he says. We then kissed.

"Will you still love me when I'm not young or beautiful or crazy?" I asked.

"Yes I will. Do you promise to love me forever?" Kurt asked.

"Will you promise to love me forever?"
I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Then yes I promise"