Chapter 23

Next Day
7:30PM

"I wanna take you and Kimberly somewhere" Kurt said.

"Where?"

"To dinner" Kurt said.

"Why are you always wanting to eat? When you know you can't..." I say and he laughs.

"I have no idea"

"Fine. I'll get ready." I say. He was already dressed wearing the usual. A striped shirt and some baggy, patched up jeans with black converse.

I put on a yellow flower dress and is transparent/nude sheer where the flowers aren't place. I put on a nude thong and nipple pasties. Adding some Nude pointy heels to go with it. I then contour my face and make it look really pretty. I see Kimberly and she's wearing black Doc Martins, a red pleated skirt with a black tank top that's tucked in her shirt.

"You look cute" Kurt says to Kim.

"And you look like my perfect goddess" Kurt adds while looking at me.

"Your too sweet" I blush.

As we get in Kurt's Mercedes, he starts to drive. I then notice we're going to his favorite Italian place.

When we get there, we sit down immediately, because they knew who Kurt was. I mean who doesn't. He's known internationally.

When we sit down Kurt and I order a glass of wine and a Shirley Temple for Kim.

"So how was school today boddah?" He asks and says her middle name.

"Fine. I gotta a B on my Spelling test, a C on my math test, and an A on my music test."

"What did you do for the music test?" He asked.

"Well basically I sang a song and played the guitar you got me."

"Which song?" Kurt asked.

"Love Bug"

"You guys are both obsessed with that song" Kurt says.

"No I really like Bennie and the Jets and some Guns N Roses songs." I say.

"Please don't ever talk about Guns N Roses. I hate them." Kurt says and I laugh.

"There's a talent show coming up are you gonna participate in it?" I asked Kim.

"No" Kim says.

"Why not?" I asked.

"It's for losers. I don't need to prove anything. I know I'm talented" Kim says.

"Alright alright" I say.

As I sip my wine I look around and see Courtney sitting and then we accidentally look at each other. I was hoping she didn't see me, so I glanced back down really quickly. I start talking to Kurt and then a baby bottle filled with milk flew at his head.

"Ow what the f*ck" he say and turns around and picks up the bottle. Courtney was staring at him from where she was sitting. She than walks over to us with Frances in her hands.

Oh gosh, I really don't want to get In a fight...

"I've been trying to call you all day you d¡ck" Courtney yells at him with her raspy voice. He just looks down.

"He was with Kimberly and I." I said.

"I believe I wasn't talking to you."

"I'm just trying to ameliorate the problem." I say. I can tell her bitch mode turned on.

"I bet he slept around with you. You f*cking whore." she said to me. Everyone was looking at us.

"Actually no he didn't. We slept in the same bed, but nothing sexual happened." I say.

"Could you not throw a f*cking bottle at my head next time?" Kurt asked rudely while rubbing the back of his head.

"Could you maybe answer my f*cking calls next time?" She yelled at him.

"Maybe we should go to my house and work this out." I say.

"Bitch shut up. Your really f*cking annoying me right now." she says.

I then see the waiter walk by and I raise my hand and yell to him, "Check please."

After Kurt paid, we decided to leave. Kurt and Kimberly with me and Courtney went in her own car with Frances.

It was silent on the way home.

Courtney followed Kurt's car so we could all talk at my house.

Once we all got inside we sat on the couch and told Kimberly to go upstairs and play.

Kurt and I were sitting on the couch while Courtney was sitting on the one person sofa with Frances in her hands.

"What's going on Kurt?" I ask him.

It was silent for awhile.

"Well it's just that I'm madly in love with the both of you. I know that's not fair to either of you, nor the kids. I can't help it."

"No Kurt. I know who your madly in love with. I think your forgetting Kurt that I can f*cking handle what you really want to say." she says.

"I've just known Aubrey longer and she understands me more." Kurt says.

"Fine you can f*cking be with her?" Courtney yells and Frances starts crying and screaming. Kimberly came downstairs to see who was crying and screaming. Kim instantly ran to Frances.

"What's wrong little sister?" She asked Frances.

"Don't cry Frances. Your not a very pretty cryer. I'm here Frances" Kim says while wiping Frances' tears. It was really cute. It was actually heart warming.

"I think I'm gonna have to be with Courtney. It wouldn't be fair to Frances." Kurt said. That threw me off instantly.

"Excuse me. What about Kimberly? You think that's fair to Kimberly?" I ask rudely.

"Kimberly has spent time with me, but Frances hasn't." Kurt said.

"Oh yeah let's totally forget about Kimberly now." I say sarcastically.

"I'll still spend time with Kimberly." Kurt says. I'm so disappointed.

"Daddy I'm gonna do the talent show. Will you come please?" Kimberly asks.

"When is it?" Kurt asked Kimberly while picking her up and putting her on his lap.

"Tomorrow at 1:00pm" she says.

"Of course I'll be there" he says. Kim smiles and kisses his cheek and he gives her a big kiss and she wipes her mouth and I smile.