Chapter 5

All I can think about is Kurt. Thinking of how my name sounds with his last name. Aubrey Cobain. I like it a lot. My alarm clock went off at 7 so I have 20 minutes to get ready before I leave. I run in the shower for five minutes to wash my body and hair as quick as I can. I then blow dry it and brush it down. I finish my makeup in less than five minutes. I than put on a black bra and a white kind of see-through shirt, since it's cold I put on black tights and a black thong. I then put on a dark green jacket, it was my cousins when he was in the army and I love it. I then put in my Doc Martin boots and grab my backpack. I then take money from my moms purse for lunch at the Cafeteria.

Then I walked alone to school.

Once I walked in, everyone looked at me.

"Hey Aubrey loves those shoes" a girl said.

"Thanks" I say while looking down.

"Hey come hang over here" Jake said.

"I have to go to my locker" I utter.

I then walk over to see Kurt talking to Lynda and she was crying. I smile to myself.

"Hey Kurt" I say seducing like. I bite my lip and Lynda looks at me with pure hate. I then stand in the middle of Kurt and Lynda.

"Excuse me" she says. I then take my hand and push her away on her forehead.

I then push Kurt into the lockers and French kiss him. He then kisses back.

"Wow Aubrey I didn't know you could kiss like that" Kurt said.

"Thanks I guess" I say and get my books out of the locker. I then go to chemistry and Kurt sits next to me.

"Shoot did you do your homework?" I ask Kurt and he laughs.

"Yeah but everything is wrong. Just do it now your great at chemistry" he said.

"Fine" I say and he laughs.

I finish it as quick as I can and boom I was done.

"Hey want to be partners?" Jake asked me.

"Sorry I'm with Kurt" I say.

"Oh why don't you just move so I can sit next to this beautiful lady" Jake said to Kurt.

"Kurt you don't have to move" I say and hold Kurt's hand. Kurt looks down and stays.

"Hey I said move" Jake screamed at Kurt and punched Kurt's cheek.

"Hey don't hurt him" I yell at Jake.

"You shut up this is between me and Kurt" he says.

"Don't tell her to shut up" Kurt yelled at him and punched him back.

"Alight alright, Jake leave the Aubrey alone and don't tell women to shut up" Mr.Anderson said.

Lunch

Its now lunch and I'm so hungry. I take the money out and buy myself chicken tenders and fries with a tea. I then put ketchup on the fries.

"Wanna sit with us?" One of the cheerleaders said.

"Maybe for a second" I say.

"Yay! Oh I'm Victoria and this is Sage my best friend and this is my other best friend well you know her Jessica" she said.

"Well I'm Aubrey as you guys already know"

"Of course all the guys are totally buggin you so that you'll date them" Sage said.

"Jake really likes you" Jessica said.

"Oh well. I'm already dating Kurt" I said. A girl then pretended to throw up.