Chapter 15

I woke up and had a huge hangover remembering everything from last night. I check in Kim's room to see if she's still sleeping. Kim's not even in there. Oh shoot!

I quickly call Amanda and she said that it's fine and I can get her.

I put on some bell bottom light denim pants, and a white buttoned up shirt. I didn't button it though I just tied it, I wanted to show cleavage. I didn't put on a bra because I didn't feel like it. I then add some brown sandals from the 70's. I do my makeup and it looks perfect, zero flaws, how lucky was I today it's usually not this good. I brush my hair and leave it down. I then grab the car keys and speed over to Amanda's House.

I knock rapidly.

"Coming" I hear from the other side of the door.

Amanda opens the door as she was smoking pot this time. I could really go for some right now.

"Do you think I could have some?" I ask her and she laughs while handing me a new one that she just rolled. she lights it for me.

"Oh yeah that's the stuff" I say to myself and she laughs.

"Mommy!" I hear a scream from Kim as she runs to me.

"Oh honey. Did you have fun?" I ask while picking her up and placing her on my hip as I smoked the pot.

"Yes we play witch craft"

"Did anything happen this time?" I asked her.

"No one responded"

"That's a shame" I say and Amanda laughs.

"We should hang out more often" I say to Amanda.

"Totally man" she says.

"I'll call you. Thanks so much by the way. bye b¡tch" I say and she laughs.

"Bye" she says while laughing. I then walk across the street to Dave's house.

I knock on the door and Dave comes and opens it. He instantly stares at my cleavage.

"Oh hey how's the hangover?" Dave asked. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Daddy" Kim says to Dave. My eyes wide open.

"Kimberly Dave's not your dad. Kurt is don't say that to Dave again baby." I say to Kim.

"Sorry" I say to Dave.

"It's totally fine man don't worry."

He hugs Kim and picks her and swings her.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asks me while holding Kim on his hip and playing with her hands, as she kept grabbing his index finger with her whole hand and it was so cute.

"Yeah. I love my sister and I love my mommy too" I say to him and he laughs remembering what he said last night.

He then hugs me and I hug him back. It was a bit difficult because he was holding Kim.

"Ouch Kim" Dave said. Kim was playing with his long hair.

"Kim be gentle. Like this- see gentle" I say to her while lightly playing with his hair to show her. She then copies me and I stop, but she didn't.

Again I found Dave giving me little glances at my cleavage.

"You cleaned this place up after that party last night"

"Thanks" Dave replied to me.

I got to his kitchen and go in the fridge to get a bottle of beer.