Chapter 4

1 Year Later

I live back with my parents sadly. Kurt and I got in a fight during summer so I moved out. We did break up but it was hard for the both of us. But now when I go back to school I don't know who I'm gonna hang out with or talk with. So I haven't seen Kurt in two months or more. Since living with Kurt I got fatter, but now I'm really skinny. I'm now tanner, prettier, and I grew a lot more. Its like I hit puberty finally. I probably did. I got my hair done and I love it. It's shorter than it was before and blonde now. Today was the first day of junior year. I'm really nervous, I wonder if people will start to treat me better now that I'm prettier. Maybe Kurt will love me again. I put on a grey shirt on that showed my mid-drift, it made my boobs pop out more and I put on some light blue denim high waisted short shorts. I then did my make up making it really natural looks adding a nudish/pink lipstick. All my acne had cleared up so I was gorgeous.
(Left of pic)
I then put on my grey converse and grabbed my backpack. I then take my pills.

"Have a great first day" my mom said.

"You look greater and greater every day" my dad said drunk like.

"Why don't you just leave him." I told my mom and walked out of the door.

I walked to school alone.

At School

I then saw Kurt and he was taking to this new girl that wasn't here last year. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, acne on her nose and she was wearing a pink shirt that said Amused on it with denim shorts. (On the right of pic)

Kurt didn't even notice me. Then again I look so different. I hit puberty and I got my period over the summer. Yes I was 16 when I got my period.

Great they were right next to my new locker.

"Excuse me but your standing in front of my locker" I say to them and they move. Kurt looked into my eyes and new that I was me.

"Aubrey?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I say to him while missing his blue eyes.

"You just look so different" he says.

I then just open my locker and put my books in it while looking at my schedule. Okay Chemistry, Art, Nutrition, English, Math, Music, lunch, Free Period, and French.

I then see a bunch of guys look at me and some of them were really cute but my handsome or adorable as Kurt.

"Hey your a babe" Jake says to me a.k.a Football Quarterback and very girls dream boyfriend. Except my mine.

"Hi" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Are you new?" The girl that wrote on my locker last year, Jessica, asked me but she was genuinely sweet now. Probably because I'm pretty now.

"Nope, I'm Aubrey the same girl from last year. You wrote on my locker." I said.

"Oh wow. You look so different." she says.

"Yeah I finally hit puberty" I say and walk away to my first period class.

I see Kurt sitting in the back next to that girl.

"Hey Aubrey come sit with us" Jessica yelled.

"No sit with us" Jake said.

"Your so buggin. As if she would want to sit with you. Come sit with us" one of the popular girls said that is a cheer captain, I remember her she would shove me in the lockers, I think her name was, Alice.

"Stop with the commotion" the teacher said. It said on the chalk board, Mr.Anderson.

I just sat in the back kind of next to Kurt.

Kurt Left Us (Kurt Cobain Fan-Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें