Chapter 13

We get to Vegas and it's only 2:30pm.

"Woah this is so cool" I say while seeing drag queens for the first time standing on the street.

"Hey daddy looking for some action" one drag queen says to Kurt and I laugh along with Kurt.

"Oh I'm sorry honey but this man is taken." I say to her with a southern accent. The drag queen smiles and we get a taxi to our hotel.

"Are you Kurt Cobain from Nirvana?" A girl asks while starting to cry.

"You know us?" Kurt asks.

"Yeah, well everyone does. Your super famous, but you live such a low profile that paparazzi never know where you are." she says.

"Oh well it's wonderful knowing you a fan" Kurt says.

"Can you sign this for me?" She asks while handing him her white hat.

"Sure" he says and signs her hat.

We then get in a taxi and go to our hotel.

"Let's go swimming!" I say.

"Okay" he says.

I open my suit case to get it my swimsuit.

"Don't look." I say to Kurt.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because" I say.

He puts his hand over his eyes. I then put on my black bikini top and black bikini bottoms. I remove all my makeup.

"I haven't seen those in a while." Kurt says.

"What my breasts or my freckles?" I ask.

"Well both" he says.

"So you were peeking" I say. He then nervously laughs.

"Don't look" he says and mocks my voice. I close my eyes.

"You can look now" he says. I say him wearing my bikini.

"Kurt you look hilarious." I say while crack up.

"You like me now?" He says girly and walks up to the bed and sits on top of me as I lay down.

"How did you even fit in that?" I asked him.

"Babe stop!" He says girlishly and slaps my chest as he straddled me. I start to laugh.

"Your d¡ck is so big" Kurt says to me in a girly voice.

"Kurt your so weird" I say to him while cracking up.

Kurt then takes off my bikini top that he was wearing on him and rubs his chest.

"Okay Kurt that's good" I say while crying because it was so funny.

He then takes my hands and puts them on my chest and makes me rub his nips.

"Kurt" I say.

He then kisses my neck and blows raspberries while I start kicking because it tickled.

"Okay I'm gonna actually change now" he says.

"Okay" I say. I stare as he puts on his swim bottoms on.

"Can you not look babe?" He says in a girl voice and moves his head like a girl would.

"Sorry it's just" I say while fantasizing.

"I know what your gonna say" he says and I laugh.
He then puts them in and grabs or towels.

We then go swimming at the hotel. While drying off Kurt says, "Pose" in a French accent. I hold the towel up and look to my right.

"Marvelous darling. Your freckles make the picture perfect." he says again with the accent and I laugh.

We then kiss and walk back to our room.

"Let's get Room Service" I say.

"That's expensive" Kurt says.

"Your about to get smoking rich." I say.

"Alright" he says.

I call.

"Hello I would like to order room service, give me your most expensive champagne and chocolate covered strawberries with 10 candles pre-lit." I say on the phone and hang up.

"I better be super rich by tomorrow. Once I reach 3 million, in gonna stop performing and become a junkie." Kurt says.

"Oh no your not. Not if you want to see Kimberly." I say to him.

"I was kidding"

"Sure" I say sarcastically.

The room service comes and starts a bath with a bunch of bubbles. They put the candles around the tub and put the chocolate covered strawberries at the side with the champagne on the side. They then left.

"Woah this is beautiful" I say. Kurt nods his head.

I then take of my bikini and get in the tub. Kurt than takes his swim trunks off.

"And what do you think your doing?" I ask.

"I'm hopping in with you" he says.

He than gets in the tub. It's so big that it could probably have five people in this bathtub.

"Cheers" I say.

He then feeds me a chocolate strawberry.

I eat it while trying to seduce him. I then give him one and he slurped it while looking at me with his seducing eyes and we both laughed and kissed each other.

Let's just say that was a fun and crazy night. We're gonna be so tired in the morning.