Chapter 6

"Morning" Sage said to me.

"Sage it's 5:30am" I say.

"Ya come one get up" she whispers. I groan and we hop over all the sleeping bags walking to the kitchen.

"Why did you wake me up so early" I asked her while we sat down on Alice's counters in the kitchen.

"Duh so we can go for a run and then make smoothies and then take a shower and then go to school." she says.

"You do this every morning?" I ask her.

"Well yeah" she says.

She was already wearing spandex and a sports bra with some Nike shoes.

"Here" she says.

She hands me some spandex shorts and a sports bra and nike shoes.

I then put it on and came down stairs.

"Okay so we'll go for a 45 minute run keep up at my pace" she says.

"I'll try" I say.

We then walked outside.

"It's cold why didn't you bring a shirt for me and some sweats." I say and she laughs.

"Because you'll get hot soon. So basically we're gonna run to my house and back." she says.

"Are we gonna go in your house?" I asked.

"No silly" she says.

"Hey ladies nice bodies" an old man around his 60s in a super expensive car says.

"Ew" I say.

"As if" Sage says.

"Why don't you girls hop in"

"And this is where we sprint up two blocks and then make a right and we can stop because I'm pretty sure he won't follow us" she whispers to me.

"Go" I say and we sprint as fast as we can down two blocks and make the right.

After The Run

We downed a bunch of water and Sage made all of us smoothies as I showered in Alice's shower. Once I get out u don't blow dry it I just let it air dry letting it be a little wavy. I then put a my white crop top on, that had the band Led Zeppelin on it. I then added some denim short shorts and some white low top converse. I then do my makeup and put some sunglasses on. I then grabbed my backpack.

"You look cute" Alice said to me.

"Thanks grunge is pretty in" I say.

"I wonder what the fashion is gonna be like when it's the 90's" Sage said.

"Probably not that different since it's the 80's" Jessica said.

"True." I said.

"Hey guys I'm telling you, I feel like Kurt is gonna be really successful like a really good musician." I say.

They laugh.

"I'm not kidding I'm being super serious. He's a great guitarist and he sings okay" I said.

"Maybe it could happen" Jessica said.

"I want to apologize for being really mean to you last year. I'm fact we all want to apologize" Jessica said to me.

"Thanks" I say to her and we hug.

"Okay we need to leave now or were gonna be late" Sage said.

"Jessica and I can go with Sage and the rest can go with you Alice" I say.

"Okay" Alice says.

We then get in Sage's car. They both have black Mercedes.

"Are we racing b¡tch or what?" Alice said as she drove next to us and rolled her car window down.

"Oh it's on" Sage said.

Sage sped super fast.

"We'll see who's Mercedes is the best" Sage yelled and floored the red light.

"Sage" Jessica and I screamed and she laughed.

She then pulled into the school parking lot and parked quickly.

"We won" I say while smiling.

"That was fun" Jessica said.

"Yup" Sage said.

"But you definitely got a ticket" I say.

"So worth it though" Sage says and we laugh and hug each other and walk to our locker.

I see Kurt by himself sitting at his locker. I then wave him over and he shakes his head no and I shake my head yes. He was wearing some Denim shorts that stop right above his knee and a white shirt that's has an alien on it with white converse that were low top like mine.

"You look handsome" I say to him.

"You guys know Kurt" I say to them.

"Oh um hey Kurt" Jessica says.

"Hey I've heard so many nice things" Sage says ad hugs Kurt and he hugs back and that made me smile.

"Your hair smells nice" I say to Kurt and smell it and he smiles.

"You creep" Jessica said sarcastically making all of us laugh.

"Ya she is a bit weird" Kurt says awkwardly.

"But your awkward so we're perfect for each other" I tell Kurt.

"If you say so" Kurt says and the girls aww at our cuteness.

"Yup Kurt's like my teddy bear" I say to the girls and they smile.

Lunch

I sat with Kurt today and Sage came to sit with us. Lynda went to a different school because Alice told her something but Alice wouldn't tell me what she said.

Kurt then smoked pot while me and him hung out in the back of the school like usual.

"That smells gross" I say to him and he laughs.

I then lit a cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked" Kurt said.

"Well I thought you wouldn't like me if I did so I just kept it a secret" I said.

"But you knew I smoke" he said.

"Well yeah but I thought you would just want me not to smoke. So I kept it a secret" I say while smoking.

"I love you" Kurt said.

"I love you too." I say.