Chapter 19

Two days later

While I was sleeping at 2:03am I got a call. I walked to the phone in the kitchen. As I picked it up the stupid wire got tangled.

Phone Convo

Hello

It's Kurt~K

Why are you calling me so early?

Well I'm at the Jude hospital and Courtney is about to give birth~ K

And why should I go there?

Because I sent Dave to pick you up. ~K

End of Convo

He hung up on me. I hear a car honk in my driveway. I look the the window and it was Dave.

"Let's go Aubrey" he yells from his car.

"Okay" I yell back.

I quickly put on some high waisted, indigo, skinny jeans. A white, lace bralette and some white converse.

"Baby wake up. Daddy's at the hospital your gonna have a baby sister." I say.

She wakes up immediately and grabs two of her voodoo teddy bears.

"Why are you being two voodoo teddy bears?" I asked.

"One is for her."

"Okay let's go" I say.

I pick her up and grab her black converse. She was wearing her black pajama dress that said
Grunge is dead.

I ran outside and hopped in the front seat with Kim in my lap.

"You look beautiful, the both of you." Dave said.

I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks"

As he sped along the freeway. I put her shoes on and tied them for her.

"Here" I say and put Kimberly in Dave's lap as he's driving.

I then flip open the mirror in the car and put on Dave's chapstick and I put my hair in a ponytail.

At Hospital

Dave and I sat at the hospital waiting and waiting.

Finally Kurt comes out and says that we can come in.

We walk inside and see Courtney screaming. They had put her on drugs obviously.

"Aubrey I want to tell you something. I don't actually hate you. Well I do, but it's only because your my competition. And your prettier and happier and healthier. Your just better than me" she says all drugged up.

"Thank you I guess" I say.

"Daddy when is sister gonna be born?" Kim asked Kurt.

"Soon" Kurt says while picking her up and setting her on his hip .

All of a sudden, Courtney started screaming and boom the baby was it in no time.

They wash the baby and give her a diaper with a blanket rapped around her.

"What are you gonna name her?" I asked Kurt.

"Well I want her first name to be Frances" Courtney said.

"What if her middle name was then bean that would be cute" I say.

"Obviously she would have my last name." Kurt says.

"It's official Frances Bean Cobain" Courtney says.

"Umm Courtney." Kimberly says and walks up to her.

"Yes my love" Courtney says back to her.

"I brought this for her. I want her to have it." Kimberly says.

"Aww thank you honey." she says and kisses her on the cheek.

They gave the baby to Courtney first.

"Hi Frances" Courtney said to her softly. Courtney than hands her to Kurt.

Kurt starts crying.

"Mommy did Daddy cry when I was born?" Kim asked me loudly.

"Umm well no. He didn't really know." I say to her. Kimberly starts crying.

"Daddy won't love me anymore. He'll only love her." Kim cries.

"I love you still Kimberly. I will always love you." Kurt says to her and kisses her cheek.

Kurt than hands me Frances.

"Well hello Frances. Your beautiful. You look just like your daddy. You have a big sister. Her name is Kimberly, she's a little upset right now, but it's okay." I say to her and kiss her cheek.

I than hand her to Dave and Dave smiles at her and kisses her cheek while rocking her back and forth trying to make her stop crying.