Chapter 26

I woke up in the morning. To see Kurt in my closet going threw my boxes. As I sat up I covered myself with the sheets.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Nothing just trying to figure you out." he said.

"I don't read your diary" I said to him.

"Yeah, but I want you too. Read my diary to figure me out." Kurt said while reading my diary still.

"Some of this is incredibly sad." he said.

"Which part are you at?"

"Your first day of school and Aberdeen High School where we first met." Kurt said while smiling at me.

"Okay that's good don't read anymore of it." I say.

"Why?" Kurt asked as he kept reading.

"Oh I see, because you have a big crush on me and you think I'm hot and you would shag me oh and because you want to be my wife." Kurt says while mocking me on what I wrote in my diary. I covered my face because I was so embarrassed.

"I love you Aubrey your so cute." Kurt said.

"I love you more Kurt." I say and Kurt laughs at the competition. I then get dressed I put on a white super tight tank dress, some hot pink sandal heels that had little feathers or fuzzy stuff on the straps and I grabbed a pair of Kurt's white circled sunglasses.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Holy sh¡t your hot." Kurt said and made me laugh.

"Can we leave now? I have places I want to attend." I said.

"Of course shady lady." Kurt said.

Kurt and I walked downstairs. Of course to see my dad on the couch and my mother sitting in the kitchen crying.

I rush to my mom.

"Mommy what's wrong?" I asked her as I was already starting to cry.

"I can't take it anymore. You don't know what it was like to see your perfect innocent angel raped by her father. Its all my fault I could have stopped it but I was too scared too. I tried once when you were little and he cut me with knife." my mother cried.

"I know mom it's okay. I forgive you." I say to her as we hug. We haven't hugged in such a long time.

Then all of a sudden my dad wakes up.

"Oh why don't you come give me a hug with that little dress on." my dad says.

I was getting fed up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Your a fucking alcoholic, drug addict, who is repulsive and obnoxious." I scream at him, which I regret.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He slurred and screamed at me.

I backed up into Kurt and tightly wrapped myself around Kurt's arm.

"You think he's gonna fucking protect you bitch?" He screamed at me. I shrugged myself and hid behind Kurt.

Kurt just stood still.

"What are you gonna do Kurt?" my dad said while forcefully making me let go of Kurt's arm.

"No Kurt please don't let him." I cry to Kurt and praying to God.

"You think she loves you. She doesn't. She's only with you for Kimberly. Your worthless to the music industry, to my daughter, to your family." my dad yells at Kurt. Kurt looked like he was about to cry.

"No Kurt that's not true. I love you, I love you more than I love myself. Your not worthless because all your fans love you, Frances and Kimberly love you, Courtney loves you with all her heart, and I love you more than anyone could love anything in the world." I say to Kurt while crying.

"Shut up you bitch" my dad screams at me. He than stats to kiss my neck.

"Get off me!" I screamed. I started crying and screaming.

"KURT PLEASE" I cried to him as my heart felt like it was breaking because he wasn't helping me.

"Kurt baby get him-" I was cut off by a hard slap in my face made by my dad. I screamed as loud as I ever have in my life and cried super loud.

"Somebody help me" I said as my voice crackled as my dad was taking off his belt from his pants. I started losing my voice.

I stared at Kurt while crying, it looked like he died and had came back to life. I then saw my mom hand Kurt a pan Kurt had then smacked it really hard on my dads head.

I fell into Kurt's arms.

"Why didn't you help me sooner?" I cried.

"I'm sorry but I just spaced out form what he had said." Kurt said.

"Oh Kurt don't believe that. I mean look at him. He's a freaking moron." I say to Kurt as I push his hair behind his ears and start playing with them.

"He's a worthless loser not you." I say to Kurt knowing he doesn't believe anything I'm saying.

"Kurt listen to me." I say while lightly smacking he face.

"I love you baby. Kimberly Cobain loves you. The kitty that you bought loves you. Your fans love you. Your a legend to Grunge rock. I've only loved one person in my whole entire life and it's you." I say to him. I knew he listen that time.

He grabs my hand and kisses me.

"I love you too" Kurt said to me and wiped one of his tears.

"Come on we're gonna be late for something" I said.

"What is it?" Kurt asked.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"We're walking there" I continued. I jumped on Kurt's back and gave him directions. He later figured out where we were going as we got closer.

"What are we doing at or old high school?" Kurt said.

"They have an assembly today and we're gonna talk there." I say.

"You know I don't like strangers."

"Oh well"

We then walk inside Aberdeen High School.

As we stepped into the auditorium, all the girls started crying and all the guys were cheering. The principle then gave us microphones.

"I'm Kurt Cobain and this is my lady, her soon to be last name is also Cobain." Kurt said awkwardly into the microphone. I smile at Kurt and kiss his cheek.

"So umm today we're going to answer some of your questions. And we're gonna be talking about how you can deal with things in your life." I say.

"Yeah things" Kurt says.

"What is it like to have sex with Kurt Cobain?" A girl screamed from the crowd.

"Wow great question." I say and laugh.

"He's pretty good, he enjoys it how I like it. If that makes any sense." I continue.

"What is it like to be famous?" A guy asked.

"It sucks. I mean I hate it." Kurt says.

I nudge Kurt in the stomach forgetting how sensitive his stomach is.

"You guys are freaks" a jock guy said and his cheerleader girlfriend laughed.

"Okay you see that kid over there sitting all alone by himself in that Led Zeppelin shirt. I'm sure he wants to ask me something but is too shy. But guess what that same guy that you make fun f everyday is gonna become a rockstar and you. You tumultuous jocks and cheerleaders, your gonna end up doing nothing with your life." Kurt said and the guy sitting by himself smiled. I waved at him me sat next to him and talked to him while Kurt answered more questions. The shy guy's name is Adam. He plays guitar likes to sing. Loves political debating.

"I'm gonna tell you a secret" I said to Adam.

"Do you idolize Kurt?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes.

"Don't anymore. Okay honey. Kurt's has a mental sickness that can't be fixed. I don't want you to idolize him and make yourself do the same thing. So when ever you need me you can call me." I say while giving mom my phone number. I then hug him for a long time and walk back to Kurt.