Chapter 16

I woke up next to Dave in his bed. Oh no... I check to look under the covers if we're clothed. We are wonderful! No sarcasm there. Wait, Dave is naked like fully naked. I look at his body, and it wasn't too bad, if you know what I mean. I was in my underwear and in one of his shirts.

I roll myself closer to him so we can spoon.

"What are you doing?" I hear Dave mumble.

"I want to spoon." I say while putting my leg over his body.

"Your making my butt really hot."

"Maybe you should put the ac on next time." I say and wrap one of my arms around him.

"You comfortable?"

"Yes" I say to him.

I then start to play with his hair and he had a few tangles. I start to comb his tangled out with my finger.

"Ouch"

"Sorry" I say and continue.

"Ouch" he says again as a I pulled on his knot.

"Okay I'll stop but comb those out in the shower."

As we cuddle I put my hand on his but and grope it.

"Hey watch those hands" Dave says while relaxing again.

"Now you know how girls feel" I say and laugh with him.

"Can you kiss me?" I ask.

He turns around from our spooning positions and looks me in the eyes.

"So you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes" I say as my breathing started k slow.

He put his hands on my cheek as I wrap my hands around his waist. He slowly gets closer to his face. I try not to breath so that I don't breath on his face. He then kisses me gently and slowly. It was just a short kiss.

"That's it?" I ask.

"What you want another one?"

"Yes for like at least a minute" I say.

He then kisses me again gently and slowly.

I wrap my legs around his torso trying to bring him closer to me. I remove my hands from his waist and put them on the back of his head so that he'll kiss me deeper.

"I have never seen a girl on her period like this." Dave said and I laughed.

"It happens sometimes" I say.

"I see that" he says.

I don't know why, but I started to feel sad. I guess I should have taken my pills yesterday.

"I gotta get home."

"Want me to drive you?"

"No I brought my car here, but you can come with me." I reply to his question.

"Alright let me get ready" Dave says.

It took an hour and thirty minutes for Dave to finish. I just sat downstairs wearing the same thing as yesterday.

When Dave came downstairs, he was wearing a black leather jacket, with a white shirt and some black denim capris with some black vans. I then noticed his blonde hair.

"How did you get that done right now?" I asked surprised.

"I found a box under my sink while I was grabbing my soap. You like it?" He asked.

"Um yeah it's different. It looks nice." I say.

"Cool" he says.

We then drive to my house.

I get my keys out of my back pocket and open the doors.

"So this is my place." I say while looking around.

"You can do what ever you want I'm just gonna change really quick." I say.

"Wanna go to a concert?" Dave asked.

"When?"

"Today it's at 7:00pm"

"What concert?" I asked.

"Well Metallica and Black Sabbath have their world tour right now and there playing near us"

"How did you get tickets so fast? I know that there sold out."

"I'm the drummer for Nirvana" Dave says and I laugh.

"Okay now that I know what we're doing I'm gonna go change." I say while running off to my room.

What could I wear. I take my clothes off because I wore them yesterday and threw them into a basket. I look at myself in the mirror. I pinch the fat on my thigh and wanted to cry. I walk closer to the big mirror so I could look at my face. I feel so ugly, so disgusting. I start to cry a little bit just looking at myself while pulling at my hair a little bit. My pills. I walked to my nightstand and get my pills that were on the table. I pop open the bottles and take one of each. Anti-depressants, Anti-anxiety, and Anti-bipolar.

I then look in my closet to see what I should wear. I put on a black cropped button up blouse, it ends at my last rib cage. I then add some high waisted, black, Levi short shorts that show a little bit of my butt. For shoes I put on some black converse that Kurt got me a while ago. I do my hair