Chapter 9

We walked inside my little house.

"Wow I really like how you decorated the place" Kurt said. I just ignored him. I was still mad at him for some reason, but I had the right.

"Okay Honey you go play" I tell her.

She runs off and Kurt and I go to my room.

"I am still furious with you." I tell Kurt while looking at the mirror.

"I know, but I'm here now. And I promise I'm never going to leave you again." Kurt says. I start crying into his chest and his tears run down a little on my face.

"But you moved on so quickly. I still love you Kurt, I cried every night wondering if you would maybe call. I cried all the time wondering if you still loved me. Do you still love me?" I cry.

"I still love you. I didn't move on, I just tried pushing the feels away so it wouldn't hurt anymore. I still love you a lot." he says. He kisses me with passion.

"Yay mommy and daddy are back together" Kim says.

Kurt and I both laugh.

"Okay honey it's past your bed time." I say to her.

"I don't want too" she says and pouts.

"Kimberly Boddah Cobain are you giving your mom trouble" Kurt says and we both laugh.

"Okay we got to get you ready for bed" I say to Kimberly.

"I've got this" Kurt says and pushes me back on the bed and I laugh.

I take out the video camera.

"Say hi Kurt" I say to him.

"Hi I'm Kurt Cobain" he says awkwardly and I giggle.

I then show my face to the camera, "I'm Aubrey." I say awkwardly and wave.

"I'm Kimberly Cobain" she says and waves as she's in the bathtub with Kurt and there playing with bubbles.

"Make sure you wash her hair Kurt" I say to him and he laughs.

I then get up to walk in the kitchen and get some water.

Kurt's POV

I look at Kim and all I see is me. It kills me to see that. I don't want her to end up like me. I grab the baby shampoo bottle and wash her hair. I grab the cup next to us and tip the water in it over her head. Washing out the dirt. I then do the same to me.

She then starts splashing the water and the bubbles got in my eye.

"No more splashing Kimberly" I say to her while grabbing a towel and rubbing my eye. She splashed again.

"Kimberly enough" I say a bit louder and she stops.

"Thank you" I tell her. I grab her out of the bathtub and dry her off with a towel.

"What pajamas do you want to wear?" I ask her.

"My green ones" she says.

I drain the tub and walk to her room. Grabbing her a diaper and her green pajamas. I lay her on the bed and wrap the diaper on her failing miserably. I whispered curse words to myself lowly.

I then hear snickering behind me.

Audrey's POV

I giggle to myself seeing Kurt not being able to put the diaper on her.

"First you have to put the baby powder in her diaper." I say to him. He then does so.

"Now watch me carefully" I say and he laughs. I then put the diaper on the baby.

"Easy" he says.

He then dresses her in the pajamas.

"Goodnight princess" I say to Kimberly.

"Goodnight Boddah" Kurt says to her and we all laugh.

Kurt and I then walk back to my room. Kurt then takes his towel off that he tied on his waist and was looking for his underwear in his duffel bag.

"You have a flat, pale ass" I say to him and smack his butt.

He whips his head around quickly and gives me the most sassiest look ever.

"Well excuse me, but I didn't think people would be looking there" he says with an old lady southern accent. I start laughing so hard.

"I'm gonna pee" I laugh and try to calm down.

Kurt than puts his underwear on and plaid pajama pants.

"Your turn" Kurt's says and moves his eyebrows up and down. I laugh.

"Well I'm getting in the shower" I say.

I close the door and hop in. I use cocoa smelling conditioner and Axe body wash. Not a good combination but whatever.

I wrap the towel around me and walk into the room. Once I walk in Kurt slams the door shut and yanks my towel off of me.

"Kurt" I say and cover my body.

He then takes a small towel and whined it up.

"No don't do it" I say and laugh while running around the room.

He then whipped me in the butt with the towel.

"Ouch Kurt that hurt" I say and pout my lip.

Kurt laughs.

I then walk into my closet and put on some white regular underwear with a black Metallica shirt.

"When did you get that shirt?" Kurt asks.

"Last year when I went to there concert" I say while hopping under the covers next to him.

"Who did you go with?"

"My friend, Amy" I say.

"Oh" he says.

"Relax, I haven't even met any guys that I thought were worth my time." I say.

He smiled and we lay down and fall asleep.

I then get woken up around 3:00am.

"Aubrey" Kurt says.

"What Kurt its 3:00am?" I ask him a bit mad that he woke me up.

"I just wanted to say I love you"

"Aww I love you too now go to sleep" I say and he laughs.