Chapter 1

Jades POV 

I woke up today feeling nervous as ever when I did back in 2008. Im auditioning for the X faxtor again. I was upset when when did not make it the first time I tried, but im not giving up. I will succeed as a singer. I got up out of me bed took a shower put on blue jean shorts a black top and a green vest over and brushed me hair back with a headband. im ready. 

"Bye mum" I yelled as i made me way to the door. 

"Bye jade I hope everything goes well." she yelled from her room. 

I got inside my car put the key inside the key ignition, And started to drive away. I could either come back with good news or bad news who knows what will happen today. 

***** 

I waited nervously in line for me name to be called. 

"Jade thirlwall" a lady said. I walked out on to the stage a little bit nervous.  

"Hi im jade"  

"Hello jade what are you going to be singing for today?" 

" Im going to be singing I want to hold your hand." 

"Okay start when your ready." 

I started to sing.  

***** 

"I just want to hold your hand." I ended on high note.  

The judges clapped for me. I took a big breath in and out. I finshed I didnt mess up. The judges said I did great all they said was I have to be more confident and to believe in myself. I made it im so happy I cant believe it. I walked off stage and on me way I ran into me old friend. Liam. I met back in 2008. 

"Jade its been so long since I have seen you good to see you again and congratulations." 

"Oh oi liam I know and thank so much I still cant believe it." 

I gave him hug I missed him so much. I actually used to fancy him when we were in boot camp together.  

"I have missed you so much how have you been ? Have you gone yet?" He chuckled " I have been good. And no I havent gone yet but I will be soon. I should get going. I will talk to later. 

"Okay bye good catching up with you" 

"Bye." 

I really missed him I wanted to start talking to him again so I decided to give him me number so he can tell me everything that happened when he auditioned. With that I left. I went home told me mum everything that happened today. After I talked to me mum I went to me room laid down on me bed close me eyes and went to sleep. Thinking off all the nice people I met today and who I will hopefully see tomorrow. Perrie. Jesy. Leigh-Anne. Harry. Zayn.louis. niall. And of course liam. 

***** 

Okay I hope you like it. its my first fanfic so no hate please.  

Vote. comment. Fan. If you want and follow me on twitter @Pezza_jadey 

and sorry its so short it will get longer soon.