Chapter 20

"I’m so nervous." I said closing the car door walking inside the house of ink.

"Don’t worry I’ll be right by your side." Leigh said "I'll even hold your hold your hand." she said nudging me

“I might just take you up on that offer." I said as we approached the desk.

"Who’s your appointment with?" the lady that looked like she was around her early thirty’s. Half of her hair was red and the other half was black and she had a lot of tattoos and piercings.

"Nick."

"Okay he’s finishing up his client he’ll be right with you two."

"Thank you."

"You know what I’ve been thinking?" Leigh asked as we sat down in the waiting room.

"what?"

"I’ve been thinking about getting tattoo."

"Really What kind of tattoo?"

“I actually tried to draw and it took a picture of It." she said as she pulled out her phone. “It’s a staff and a couple music notes and butterflies.”

“Aww Leigh that’s so cute.”

“Thanks I want to get it as tribute to Wings and our devoted fans.”

“get it.”

“You really think I should?”

“Yes!” I exclaimed “I’ll even come with you.”

“Thanks love maybe I’ll even influence you to get a tattoo too?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

“No definitely not.”

“Why not?”

“Needles are kinda scary.”

“It’s not that bad.”

“And how would you know? You don’t even have a tattoo.”

“Because people who have tattoos told me it’s not that bad like stings a little bit and it burns.”

“Nope I’m not getting one.” I said crossing my arms. “Ow! What was that for?” I asked rubbing over the spot Leigh pinched on my arm.

“That’s what I bet it feels like but like but 2 times more painful.”

“If I ever were to get a tattoo I would want to get a cute little couple tattoo.”

“Really what would you have in mind?”

“A yin yang. You know half of it.” She gasped crossing her hands putting them on my knee.

"Get them oh my gosh they would be so cute."

"I don’t know if he would want a tattoo though.”

“You never know unless you ask him.”

“I like how I just went from scared of getting a tattoo to wanting a couple tattoos.” A guy with big muscles covered in tattoos came over to me and Leigh Anne.

“Are you two Leigh Anne pinnock and jade thirlwall?”

“Yes.” We both said standing up

“Hi I’m Nick, I’m going to be doing your belly piercings today. If you’ll just come back here.” He said leading us into a room in the back. “Who’s going to go first?”

“I will.” I said stepping forward

“Alright go ahead and lift up your shirt and lay down on the chair.”