Chapter 12

"Oh my god." I said shocked while getting off the he tour bus

"I can't believe it.” Jesy said. I looked up in big letters across the front it said the 'o2 arena'.

"I absolutely cannot wait to perform tonight.” Leigh said

"All right girls stop standing around let’s get inside." Emily our bodyguard said. She could mean at times. We walked inside walking around the arena. Our dancers were already practicing on stage. I ran down the forever long aisle hopping onto stage. The other girls did the same.

"Wow." perrie said

"I know." I said "Just look at all those seats. Now imagine them with people in them."

"Scary,"

"Girls!" Emily came with some girl with a camera.

"Say hello to Mariah she's going to filming you four while you're on tour."

"Hi." we said in unison

"You can just act like I’m not here or you can talk into the camera.  It’s up to you. “Emily said. She seemed a bit shaken up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I’m just shy. Sorry."

"There’s nothing to be sorry for."  I said hopping off stage wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Your apart of our family now." I said motioning around the stage.

"thanks." she said smiling at the ground

"Awe look at that smile." Jesy said sliding off the stage lifting up Emily’s chin. "That’s a smile I want to see every day.”

"So can I get some footage of you in your tour bus?" Mariah

"Yeah sure let’s go!" I said we walked towards past the bunks and on to the circular couch.

"Are you girls ready?"

"Yeah." Jesy

"Oh my god do you see this bus?! It’s so small!" Jesy said in an Australian accent.

"And these windows are too dark I can barely see outside!" I yelled

"Ugh and just look at these beds. There hard and an ugly color!" Leigh yelled

"I Cant." perrie said “I hate it. I cannot be sleeping like this something needs to be done."

"Where is our private jet?!" Jesy said sounding like a spoiled rich girl

"Right! Do they know who we are?" Leigh asked

“And the driver bumps his bus too much what the hell?" I said laughing plopping down on the couch with the rest of the girls.

"JUST KIDDING!" we all shouted

"We’re on our tour bus!"  Leigh yelled

"It’s very exciting.” I added

"It’s got a booth area for chilling you know? aye." perrie said

"It’s like a movie theater." Jesy said motioning around the room.

"We can have parties and music."  Leigh said swaying

"Umm not when I’m sleeping." perrie said all sassy. We all just laughed at her because we all know how much she loves her sleep.

"We even have a mini fridge." I said pointing to it on the floor.

"But there’s nothing in it." Jesy said

"But we will definitely get food in there."

"But we have our very first concert tonight!"

"YAAYYY!!" we all cheered