Chapter 17

A/N *I made a mistake in my last chapter Dominicis actually suppose to be Sam*

*6 months later*

Jades POV

I walked inside my flat with my hands full of bags from grocery shopping. I let out a sigh putting down my bags as mittens came running over to me. She was such a scardy cat when been left alone. Me and Niall both decided to keep her, he wanted to name her Oreos but we both eventually came up with mittens. I bent down next to her stroking her head as she purred. I got putting away the groceries. After I was done I went upstairs to my room stripping off my clothes putting something more comfortable on. I put on some grey sweats with a green tank top. I walked back into the living room plopping down on the couch. I turned on the TV flicking through the channels. Pretty little liar's marathon was on so I decided to put that on. Mittens hopped up on the couch crawling into my lap. As I started stroking her she slowly fell asleep. I began patting my pockets for my phone before I realized I left it on the counter. I gently moved mittens off my lap trying not to disturb her. I started walking towards the kitchen before the doorbell rang. I opened it up seeing Niall.

"Hey." I said moving aside

"Hey." He said giving me a quick kiss.

"You bought our guitar?" I said cocking my eyebrow, grabbing my phone.

"Yeah I wanted to play you something. It's a surprise I've been learning how to play for a couple months."

"Yay i can't wait." I absolutely loved when Niall would play and sing for me.

"So what where you doing?"

"I was just watching pretty little liars." He groaned

"You are always watching this show." He said sitting down.

"Not my fault it's really good."

"Pass me the remote would ya?" I would rolled my eyes passing it to him. He began flicking the channels finding something to watch. He gasped

"Oh look derby!"

"We're not watching derby."

"Why not?" He complained

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Aren't you here so we cook not to watch TV?"

"And so I can be with you." He said pulling me on lap.

"Oh how nice." I said sarcastically "can I have the remote?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I have to watch it."

"No you don't pretty little liars is more important."

"No it’s not."

"Watch one episode with me."

"Nope." I groaned sprawling out across his lap

"Come on."

"Nope."

"Fine then you can't watch derby."

"Ha ha guess what it's already on and guess who has the remote?" I wrapped my around his neck bringing his face close to mine, knowing he would let loose of the remote. I felt around for his hand the remote not in it. I pulled away as soon as I got the remote.

"Looks like I got the remote." I said as I quickly got off his lap turning it back to ABC family.

"Turn it back!" I chuckled