Chapter 10

Jades POV

“Wow, Copperfield” I said to myself driving inside the gated community. Today was it. moving day. I’m actually really excited to move in together. I pull up to the house where the rest are the girls are waiting outside.

“Heyyy” Leigh says

“Hi Leigh” I said

“We waited outside for ya because we all wanted to go inside together.” Perrie says

“Alright let’s go”

“Well this is it. Our new home.” Jesy says opening the door. We walked inside, I headed upstairs to check all the bedrooms there’s 5 upstairs. I walk downstairs to check it out downstairs area. There’s one bedroom down here.

“I love it! Perrie yells

“I do too it’s beautiful. Well how it’s made is beautiful.”

“Hey girls look there’s a backyard.” Leigh says opening the sliding door.

“Wow” we say in unison. It’s huge backyard and has a mini circular gazebo with two benches.

“I really love it” Jesy says. Perrie starts running and making weird noises around the backyard.

“Living here us going to be so much fun!!”

“Well let’s start bringing in and stuff and we have to go shopping for furniture.” Jesy says

“Wait what about the bedrooms?” I ask “there are 6 bedrooms and 1 is a master.”

"And we all want that one"

“Wait.” I say “what if we had that one as like a singing room? Were we can work on songs and sing and instruments?”

“That’s actually a good idea?” Leigh says “you girls like that?” she says turning to Jesy and Perrie

“Yeah fine with me.” Perries says

“Yep” Jesy says “alright well now let’s moves all of our stuff into our rooms and go shopping for food.”

*****

“I have a couple more boxes inside” I said putting boxes into my car

“I’ll go get them” niall said

“No its fine ill will get them in a second”

“I’m still going to get it.” He stuck his tongue out at me and ran inside. I walked inside my house passing niall and my mom.”

“There are two more boxes” my mom said I gave her a smile in walked in my room grabbing the last two boxes in the corner. I set them down in my door way and stood in the middle of room. Thinking about all the good memories I had here. I lived her most of life and now it’s time to say goodbye. I picked up my boxes and walked outside seeing my mom and niall talking. I shoved the boxes in the backseat and slammed the door shut.

“I was just telling niall here I still want to have dinner with you two.“My mom said patting his back

“We will.” I said “I’ll call you and see you in a couple of days alright?” I said walking towards her giving her a big hug.

“I’ll give you two your privacy.” She said walking away back inside the house. Niall walked over to me. He stood there with a smile on his face and his arms open. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Thanks for helping.” I said looking up at him smiling. He smiled back at me wrapping his arms around my lower back. “I’ll see you in a couple of days too. Alright?”