Chapter 4

It has been very stressful these past few days with changing our names to cyber bullying. I hate to see Jesy cry because of what people say about her on the internet. Jesy is perfect she one of the most beautiful nicest girls I have ever met.  She doesn’t realize I and lot of people would love to have a body like her. But I’m happy because today is Friday and I get to hang out with niall. We are going bowling. This should be fun. Well right now I’m at perries flat me and the girls stayed here yesterday.

“Hey I think I should leave now it’s almost 7 and I still have to take a shower and get all dolled up.” I said

“Bye have fun” Jesy said in her aussie accent as she winked at me

“Bye jadey” Leigh said

“Bye everyone” I said as I walked to the door

“Bye” they said in unison

*****

Nialls POV

“So tonight’s the night I’m going to ask jade out.” I said

“What do you plan on doing?” Louis asked

“Well were going to go bowling. We’re going to play then I guess after a while I’m going to go for it.”

“Do you know what you’re going to say?”

“No but I’m thinking”

“Well I hope everything goes well for ya lad.”

“Thanks mate I’m got to start getting ready.”

*****

Jades POV

I just got out the shower I picked out my out I’m wearing black shorts with a grey top with a black mustache on it and black sneakers. I also have black little heart earrings and black nail polish on my nails.  I curled my hair in beach curls with water and lemon in a spray bottle then just sprayed it in my hair. Wow I just realized this seems like a really dark outfit when I mostly like bright colors. But oh well Love this outfit. I was just sitting in my room writing a song waiting for niall to come pick me up from me house. It’s called ‘wings’ it’s about not letting anyone bring you done always stay positive. Then I got text from niall saying he was outside.

“Bye mum I’m leaving.”

“Bye.”

I walked outside and niall was there sitting in his car.  I got in and sat in awkwardly because I never been in his car before.

“Hello jade.”

“Hi niall.” I said laughing

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh nothing.”

“Okay. Well you look pretty tonight.”

“Thank you. And you don’t look so bad yourself.”

He started to laugh “thanks I try my best.”

*****

We got to the bowling place and niall told me to go sit down he was going to go get our shoes. I took off my shoes and just sat and waited for him. He came back and we put on our shoes and put in our names and started to play.

*****

“Wow niall you are really good a bowling” I said

“Thanks I use to play it a lot when I was younger.” Niall said

“Oh that’s cool.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yeah I am.”

“Why don’t you sit down and I’ll go order some food.”

“Okay doesn’t take too long.” I said playfully

“Gotcha. Do you want anything specific?”

“Nope how about you surprise me?”  Niall just smiled and looked at the ground and walked away. Wow I actually fancy him he is so sweet and he has an amazing personality. Just everything about his perfect I never thought I would ever fancy him I thought we would always just be really good friends.

Nialls POV

This is it. When I go back with the food I’m going to do I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I sat down in the arcade area thinking about what I’m going to say.

“Niall Horan!” the lady yelled my name. I went and grabbed the food and started to walk back well here I go…

Jades POV

I looked up from my phone and I see niall walking with the food he looks really tense. He sat down next to me across the table.

“Is there something wrong niall? Your body seems to be very tense”

“No I’m okay.”

“Okay I’m just making sure.”

“Well I brought you a funnel cake.”

“Thank you it’s my favorite.”

“Oh no problem.”

Me and niall were having a good time, playing the arcade games, laughing.

“So do you remember harry right?”

“Yup. What about him?”

“One of his jokes is the funniest joke I ever heard because it funny yet it’s also so stupid it’s funny. Want to hear it?”

“Yeah!” I said laughing

“Why did the baboon ask the giraffe why the long face “he said as he took a bit of his hot dog

“Why?”

“Because he thought his neck was his face!” he started laughing so hard he started turning blue. He started gasping for air and then put his hand up in the chocking signal. Oh my god what am I supposed to do I don’t know how to get it out of him I tried this before it never worked!

“Help! HELP! My boyfriend’s chocking!” I started to panic I tried helping him I tried doing the chest compressions it didn’t work.

“HELP!” I ran to go get somebody that worked there

“CALL AN AMBULANCE! MY BOYFRIEND IS CHOCKING AND NOBODY IS HELPING ME!”

“Okay right away mam.” I got back to niall he was unconscious.

“NO! No this can be happening right now.” I said as tears streaming down my face. The ambulance came and put niall on the stretcher. “Niall you’ll be okay I promise. I won’t let anything else happen to you.” I said as they rolled him away.

*****

End of chapter

Vote. Comment. Fan. Follow me on twitter @Pezza_Jadey