Chapter 16

I shifted around rubbing my eyes fluttering them open. I looked around looking for Niall.

"Look who's finally awake." Niall said exciting the bathroom in his boxers. I looked over at him with a confused look.

"What time is?"

"A little past noon."

"Oh okay umm can you hand me that towel." I said sitting up keeping the cover close to me.

"Yeah." He went over to the dresser by the TV, tossing it over to me. I wrapped the towel around my body getting up. As soon as I got up wobbling over to the bathroom Niall busted out into laughter.

"Not funny."

"I know I'm sorry." I smiled up at him standing on my tippy toes a little bit giving him a kiss.

"Have you gotten taller?"

"Yup." He said with a big smile

"And you happy about that?"

"Yes because I've always been to short."

"True I remember I was a bit taller then you. It was awkward."

"I know you would have to bend down to kiss me." I smiled at the memories. "Well I'm about to get in the shower."

"I was about to take a shower."

"Oh you can take your shower first then."

"Or we take one together?"

"I like that idea better. I'll start the shower." I stepped inside letting the warm water run down my body. Niall got in shortly after I did. We took turns washing each other. I loved when we had times like this. I have him a one last peck on the lips before turning the water off. He stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist and giving me my towel.

"Niall." I said as I put on my under garments.

"Yeah?"

"Your dad." I began "he's in jail right?"

"Yeah?"

"Here?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Oh no reason I was just wondering." I put on my white skinny jeans and green sweater. As I started to do my hair I began to think about that night in the park. Niall said he would tell me what happened with his dad but now a couple months later I still don't know what has happened. I didn't want to bother him about it now I'll just wait till later. I put on my scarf that matched outfit to finish it off. "Ready?"

"You're not going to put on makeup today?"

"Nope I don't feel like it."

"Well alright then let's go." We walked down the down the lounge ordering our lunch sitting in the same spot we did last night. After about two minutes into eating I finally decided to speak up.

"Can we talk about your dad?"

"Sure?"

"Can I know what happened?"

*Nialls POV*

"Okay it happened when I was 15. My dad would always go out and get drunk on the weekends and come back and argue with my mom. When he was really angry he would even physical with her."

{Flashback}

I was sitting in front of the TV watching a football game like I usually do when all of a sudden the front busted open. I let out a deep exhale knowing everything that was about to happen. My dad would start complaining about something, they start yelling, my mom tells me to go up to my room and blah blah blah. I walk into the kitchen but my mom's not in here. I walk over to the double doors leading to the patio. I see her just sitting and staring out in the open space.