Chapter 21

The best part of waking up this morning is knowing niall is right next to me. I hated when he was on tour because that would mean I would never get to see him. I hate to be alone for so long, I turned over looking at him with his hair all messy and tangled I could hear little snores come from him. I leaned over giving him a kiss on the cheek before rolling out bed. I'm really excited for today were filming for change your life and its first day of the DNA tour. I brushed all the knots and tangles out of my hair before getting into the shower. After I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around my head and one around my body. I shivered opening up the door walking across the room into my closet. I picked out some leggings one of nialls rolling stones t shirt and my black boots. I walk back out into my room seeing niall sitting up in the bed.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry." I said

"Yeah but your good." I rubbed the towel all around my hair before letting my hair drop on my shoulders. "Why are you up so early?"

"Because I have to leave to leave in 45 minutes." I said as I sneezed

"Oh yeah, did you eat?" he asked hopping up "if not I can make you something really quick."

"No, no it's fine I'm not hungry."                                        

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't think you would like to kiss me." I said turning my face as he leaned in.

"And why is that?"

"I don't feel too good."

"What's wrong?" he said leaning in giving me a quick kiss.

"I just have a massive headache, I'm cold and I keep sneezing."

"Oh I'm sorry babe." He said sitting down on the edge of the bed "did you take any aspirin?"

"No I ran out." I said counting to get dressed. After a couple of minutes of silence niall finally decided to say something. "Jade?"

"Hmm?" I asked putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"If we ever had kids."

"Oh gosh." I said cutting him off

"What would you want to name them and what would be their last names?"

"Well if I had a girl she would have my last name."

"What if I wanted her to have my last name?"

"She wouldn't."

"Why?"

"Because I would want the girl to have my last name and if we ever had a boy he could have your last name."

"Mhm."

"I would want to name her faith and a boy I don't know I don't want a boy."

"I think a good name would be niall horan jr." he said laughing

"If that's what you would like but you know I'm only 18 and I don't plan on having kids for a while."

"What if you accidentally got pregnant?" I chuckled

"I would probably cry."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't be ready I wouldn’t know what to do or anything."

"You would be a wonderful mother."

"I don't think so." I looked down fiddling with the ends of my shirt.

"Come here." He said opening up his arms. I wrapped my arm his shoulder looking down as he grabbed the end of shirt. "Rolling stones huh? You know you have tons of rolling stones t-shirts of your own?"