Chapter 19

Sam's POV

"You are now free to leave." the officer said unlocking the gate sliding it open.

"Finally I'm ready to get out of this fucking place."

"Hey watch your mouth." I just ignored him walking down the hall

"Who's here to pick me up?"

"Someone by the name of holly scally, they say there a close friend." we went out into the area where you meet with your family and friends.

"Sam!" I hear her voice I look around seeing her by the door. We walk towards each other giving each other a hug. "Hey how are you?"

"Happy to get out of this fucking place."

"Hey! What did I just say? Watch your mouth." the guard said interrupting

"You can leave now."

"Actually no I can't I need that jump suit back."

"I don't have any clothes to put on."

"Yeah you do I bought you some." Holly said hangding me a white t shirt and some grey sweats.

"Oh thanks I'll meet you outside then?"

"alright." she said walking out the door. I took the clothes the guard walking me to the bathroom.

"Why are you still following me?"

"Because it's my job."

"Not if I'm free to go."

"Are you outside?"

"No."

"Alrighty then you're still inside."

"You're really annoying."

"Whatever kid just change your clothes."

"Whatever kid just change your clothes." I said mocking him as I went inside the bathroom changing my clothes. "I won't be needing this anymore." I said tossing them to him. I walked outside feeling the fresh air. It's so nice to be outside for once where there's not a large fence around you. "So what are you doing here?"

"I don't get a thank you?"

"Thanks."

"Anyway did you not believe me when I said I was going to be here when you got out?"

"Nope I would have expected my parents."

"They don't want anything to do with you." my heart sank

"Are you serious why?"

"What does mean are you serious you admitted that you tried to run Diana over with your car!" she said unlocking her car getting inside.

"Yeah and?"

"You gave her a broken leg, broken arm and a sprained ankle."

"Oh yeah I remember."

"Oh yeah." she said mocking me, "now your parents are scared of you."

"Well she should have never cheated on me."

"I can see why she would cheat on you."

"Watch yourself."

"Whatever."

"When are we going back to London?"

"In 3 days. But we have some important things to talk about. "

"Alright what?"

"Your ex, jade."

"Oh yeah I saw her a couple months ago."