Chapter 3

It’s been a couple weeks since me and everybody has gone to the movies. After the movies we went out and had pizza that was fun. Me and niall even have each other numbers and has been texting a lot lately. I never realized how nice he was. I love it when his eyes change color from blue to green sometimes even a mixture. But since then a lot has happened. I got put in a girl group with me best friends Leigh-Anne, Jesy and perrie, named rythmix. At first I wasn’t really happy about it because I wanted to be a solo artist not in group, but I’m happy I did because I can enjoy this life experience with me best friends. The boys got put in all one group too, named one direction. The boys have been doing really good I think they will be really big someday, but the boys did not make it and I feel horrible for them because I know how bad they wanted it. I know when they first started they said if they don’t make it they will always stay together as a band. I really hope they do.

*****

Well this week on the X Factor is Halloween week. I and the girls are going to be singing E.T by Katy Perry. I honestly love this song, I love singing it, and it’s one of my favorites. Later all of the girls are coming over to me house so we can change our name. There’s already a charity with the name rhythmix. I liked the name we have only had it for about 2-3 weeks.

*****

“This is so hard I never expected to be this hard just to change the name.” perrie said

“Where do we even start?” said Jesy in her Aussie accent

“It has to be something mix. We have to keep mix in it.” Leigh said

“Yes and the name that we pick we have to stick with forever.” Perrie said

“It’s artie mix! Oh I like it.” I said jokingly

“So what if people say artie mix. Then they say little mix?”

“Nobody’s that stupid.” I said laughing

“I am I want!” perrie yelled.

“How about just little mix?” Jesy said

We all looked at each other.

“So what you guys think little mix?”

“I LOVE IT!” perrie said

“yeah.” I and Leigh did in unison

Nialls POV

I have been watching the X Factor lately to keep supporting the girls. I have been upset lately because we didn’t make it but we said we will stay together no matter what. But right now it’s a Saturday night and where all at Louis watching the X Factor and on twitter tweeting fans. I decide to tweet.

Jade from little mix is a propa cutie! Just watched the xtra factor! Ahaha!”

I got some funny tweets saying

SHES MINE!!” ahh the days back on the stairs. Those were good times. The video diaries, oh how I miss making those. I’m remember laughing so hard those times. When Louis would do stupid stuff like putting salt in his hat then putting it on his head. Superman! Good times. Some fans even got jealous saying.

EW.”

“She can’t even sing.”

“I’m better looking though.” One even saying.

I’m going to shit on your face.” What that even supposed to mean.

I like the nice comments/funny ones saying.

She’s Liam’s”

“I thought you liked perrie”

“You like jade. I like jade. Were one. Were meant to be.”

These fans are so funny.

“NIALL!” I hear Louis yell my name

“Yes?”

“You can’t fancy her!”

“Fancy who?” Liam says

“Oh nobody.” I say

“Can I talk to you alone niall?” Louis says

We get up and walk into his bedroom.

“Explain this to me?” as he holds up his phone with me tweet.

“What I fancy her is that so bad?”

“Yes. Niall you don’t even know her you have only known her for 6 weeks. You guys don’t talk or even hang out.”

“That’s what you think.” I say

“You really do talk to her?”

“Yes like three times a week. And we actually have plans this Friday.”

“When did you get her number?”

“A couple of days after we went to that movie.”

“Okay well then. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright lad.”

Jades POV

I’m at the X Factor place, getting me makeup done. I’m pretty excited for this one. But I’m nervous about the things that are going to hold us up. We’re going to be seated but it still scares me because I don’t know how high we are going to be. I don’t want the wires to break! I had on a black dress, white knee highs and black lace up boots that came to me shine. Black and white makeup with pink blush on me cheeks. I’m ready.

*****

I got out onto the foggy stage and sat down on me chair waiting for the music to begin.

“You’re an alien.” We all sang all I could thing about how this was one of my most favorite songs to be singing, and that we must to do well. ‘Show confidence’ I kept repeating to myself. I have been trying to have more self-confidence ever since the nice lady told me to. We finished the song with “extraterrestrial” on a high note. Wow we did really well. The judges gave us all positive feedback. Not one the negative. I’m so proud of me and the girls we have come so far from were we had first started as solo artist. Better singing skills and friendship. All I’m thinking is how much better can my life be right now.

****

Vote. Comment . Fan. Follow me on twitter Pezza_jadey