Chapter 23

Sorry if there's any mistakes i didn't get a chance to proof read it.

Nialls POV

I walked inside the hotel taking off my hood and my gloves as I headed towards the elevators. I pressed the number 10 patently waiting for the doors to open up. The doors opened up and I was greeted by two security guards, I walked down the hallway till I reached room 1007. I knocked on the door waiting for jade to answer. As soon as she opened up the door she attacked me with a hug.

"Hi baby." she smiled giving me a kiss on the lips before taking my suitcase rolling it inside putting in at the end of one of the beds.

"Hi babe." I said taking off my coat sitting on a chair in the corner. "What were you doing?" I asked looking around the room. There were clothes, shoes, gifts and shopping bags all over the place.

"I was getting ready to go eat breakfast. Do you want to come?"

"Of course I would never turn down food."

"How has everything been?" she asked sitting down on my lap putting her arm around my neck.

"Everything’s been great except my knee has been killing me lately."

"Oh yeah you never told me what happened." she took of my beanie and began playing with my hair.

"A guy just accidently hit me with his golf club when he was swinging back."

"Did you get it checked out?"

"No I was fine I had put it up and put some ice on it and I bought a heating pad."

"Well you should get it checked out if it keeps bothering you."

"Yeah I will soon, how have you been?"

"I've been amazing and I’ve been having so much fun."

"Did you miss me a lot?"

"Yeah I missed you a lot."

"Oh well this is kind of awkward I didn’t miss you at all."

"Well I guess since you didn’t miss me I can’t give you the shirt you asked for." she frowned sticking out her.

"You got the shirt already?" I asked getting all excited

"Yeah yesterday was my day off."

"You didn’t even tell me yesterday was your day off I would have been here."

"Yes I did and I talked to you yesterday and asked why you weren’t here yet."

"I don’t remember I was drinking."

"Of course you were." she said while laying her head on my shoulder.

"What’s that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing I’m quite the party animal also."

"I’m tired." I yawned

"Then go lay in your bed."

"As long as you come lay with me." she got off of my lap and I quickly got up behind her going to my bed and taking off my shirt before lying down. We layed in silence for a couple of minutes before I turned over to face jade. She gasped sitting up quickly all excited

"You know what would make these 5 days really fun?"

"What?" I yawned sitting up.

"If we had a prank war and if any one of us gets mad its over."

"That’s sounds interesting I already have a couple pranks in mind."

"Me too and I know one that’s going to make you really mad but I’m going to save that one for that last day."