Chapter 11

We were all sitting around watching TV. Jesy was about to go visit her mom and dad so we can have time to plan out her birthday. The doorbell rang and Leigh went to go answer it.

"Hi miss Nelson."

"Hi Leigh. Long time no see."

"Yeah. Would you like to come in?" she asked opening the door more. Jesy then came down the stairs

"Hi Ma!" Jesy said giving her a big hug. I got walking over near the door.

"Hi miss nelson."

"Hi jade how you are?"

"I’m good, and you?"

"I’m doing wonderful." she said "Jesy your father is outside in the car go out there with him. I'll be out there in a sec."

"Okay. Bye girls I’ll see you later and I’ll bring back some movies" she closed the door

"Okay here’s the name of the restaurant where the party is going to be." she fished a paper out of her purse. "I have already placed an order of the cake and I have the guest list. I was wondering if you girls could make a list of all your friends."

"Yeah definitely.” Leigh said

"okay thank you girls. I’ll see you in two days" she flashed us a smile and left.

"We also need balloons and wrapping paper.” we basically had everything planned out. We’re going to cook her favorite breakfast in bed. Manicure and pedicure. “We’re going to need to distract her somehow so we can set up the room."

"Here I’ll call drunken fish to ask for a room and well get back to that" we all waited around for Leigh to get off the phone.

"I have a room for 3 hours 2 to 5, some sumo wrestlers and the suits, and a room where they cook the food in front of you. Is that good?"

"perfect." perrie says “you know how Jesy always says how her body is so sore? We should get her a massage and she have to come back here to get dressed and it will give us the perfect amount of time to set up.

"Good idea" Leigh says

*****

"Who all should come?" I asked sitting in front of the cook with a pen and paper

"Definitely the boys" perrie said

"Jesy best friends Danielle" Leigh said

"Our friends from x Factor. Like Sophia, Andy, our mums should come."

So far I had: zayn, harry, Liam, niall, Louis, Sophia, Cher, and Danielle, our mums, demi, Leah and Kayla. As I was finishing the list the door had opened. I hurried and closed the notebook. Leigh ran and put the birthday supplies in her room.

"Does it get lonely being down here by you?" I asked Leigh trying to change the conversation

"Sometimes"

"Hey" Jesy says walking over dropping her bags

"Did you have fun?" I asked her

"Yeah. We went out to eat and then went shopping a bit."

"Glad you had fun"

"I got the movies" she said while sitting with us showing us what movies she picked out.

*****

"I’m so tired" perrie whined walking down the stairs

"We all perrie but remember where doing this for Jesy" Leigh said