Chapter 18

Jades POV

"Your in rush jade." Jesy said sitting on the couch

"Yes because I have to hurry up and get home because I brought the wrong heels."

"Where are you going?" Leigh Anne asked

"I don’t know niall said going to some dinner date because he has a surprise to tell me."

"Aww you two are so cute."

"Why are guys smiling like you know something and I don’t?"

"Oh no reason."

"Your lying do you guys know about it to?!" they all chuckled

"Yep." I groaned rolling my eyes packing all my things into my rucksack.

"Anyway ill talk to you girls later."

"Bye jade." they all said in unison "have fun."  I piled all my things into my passenger seat driving away from the creepy old abandoned school. It took me about 25 minutes to get back to my flat. I speed walk to my door jogging up the stairs to my room. I opened the sliding glass door searching for my black peep toe heels. After going through a dozen of heels I found them. I pulled my light purple dress off the hanger. I quickly put on my dress with some black heart studded earrings. As soon as I finished putting on my shoes I heard a knock coming from down stairs. I looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing my black sparkly clutch and spraying some perfume on heading down the stairs. I fixed my hair one last time before opening door. 

"Your hair."

"Well hello to you too."

"I like it."

"Really I like the color but not really the hairstyle."

"Yeah it’s like not curly but then it is and not wavy but then it is" he said running his hands through the bottom of my hair. I started laughing putting my hand over my mouth

"You’re so silly it’s called crimped."

"Well I love it."

"And you don’t look so bad yourself." I said fixing his tie so it wasn’t crooked

"Thank you and these are for you." he pulled a bouquet of red and white roses from behind his back. I gasped grabbing them from his hand.

"There so beautiful." I pulled them up to my nose smelling them. "Thank you."

"Oh its nothing I just had a feeling you would like them."

"I love them. Come in just let me put them in some water and we can get on our way."  He stepped inside closing the door I want walked in the kitchen getting a vase from under the kitchen sink. Once I filled up the vase I put the flowers in them putting it in the middle of the island.

"Does it look it good there?"

"Perfect."

"I love you so much and again thank you." I said giving him a peck on the lips. I opened up the front door heading over to his car. It was about 15 minutes later we pulled up to a restaurant called the rosebud. Once we got out we immediately entwined hands walking inside.

"Last name please?" the waiter asked

"Horan."

"Would you like a table or a booth?”

“A table please.”

“Alright right this way.” The waiter led us into a big room that was really nice. There were tables and booths around the perimeter of the room all coming together to make a circle in the middle of the room where there was a chandler hanging from the ceiling. There were couples slow dancing to the music that was playing softly in the background. “Here’s your table.” The waiter said putting down out the menus. “And a different waiter will be back in a couple of minutes to take your order.”