Chapter 9

IM BACK WOW IM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATEDANWAY IM LARRY SHIPPER SO I PUT A LITTLE BIT OF LARRY IN HERE SO IF THERE ANY ELOUNOR SHIPPERS OR ANYBODY THAT DONT SHIP LARRY I GUESS IM SORRY? BUT NOT REALLY. HA. SO KEEP READING IF YOU WANT

Jade POV

Me and niall got out of the taxi walking hand in hand into headquarters while paparazzi are snapping pictures of us. I smiled and waved to the cameras. They were crowding us and yelling questions its quite annoying but it my life now. We finally made our way inside and to the front desk.

“What’s your names?" there lady behind the desk asked. I squinted my eyes looking for her I.D her name was Samantha.

"Niall horan and jade thirlwall."

"Ahh yes you two” she said looking at her papers on her desk. “Walk down the hall and it will be the second door on the right." She said standing up and pointing down the hall

We walked down the hall and reached the second door. I knocked and opened the door slowly.

"Come in you two may sit down." Ms.campbell said "I will be right back I will go get Mr. West" Mr. West was the head of modest so I really wonder what he wants. She walked out and closed the door.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on now?" I whispered to niall as I turned to him

"You will find out in a minute."

"Babe come on." I begged

"Fine it’s about our relationship."

"What?" I said giving him a confused look. Then the door opened and Mr. West cleared his throat looking at us. He walked past us sitting behind his desk.

"So I want to talk about your relationship."

"Okay?"

"How long have you been dating?" I opened my mouth to answer but niall beat me to it.

"Almost 2 months."

"Well don't you remember you’re supposed to tell me if you’re dating before the public?"

"Why?" I asked

"Because I need to know if I like the relationship or not."

"And if you don’t?"

"Then no relationship for you two." I stood up because this was just making me so angry.

"You can tell us if we can be in a relationship! Why would you even care all you should be doing is be concerned about our music careers NOT our relationships!"

"Have you quite finished now?" I sat back down and just started at him Blankley. He folded his hands on top of his desk. "But jade its okay I like this relationship." He said" it can make us a lot of money. As you kn-"

"No" niall said so calm. How can he be calm at a time like this?! "I don't want this relationship to be for publicity."

"Don’t think it as publicity. It’s still a real relationship you will just be doing a couple of things for us to make each other bands more popular."

"What if I don't want to do the things that you tell us to do." I asked

"You two have you relationship public for a couple of weeks then you would announce you two broke up even if you didn’t and you wouldn’t be able to be around each other as much and never tell the public you are dating again." He gave me an evil glare. Because he knew I hated him and this whole idea. I looked over at niall who was biting his lip trying to keep his tears back. I could tell he was angry/upset we looked at each other for a couple of seconds then his eyes wandered to the floor.