All's well that ends well to end up with you

-Taylors Pov-

We take our seats on the jet with Starbucks orders in hand. Thea got a hot chocolate; I got a pumpkin spice latte and Travis got a plain black coffee. He says he isn't one for sweet coffees, but he has been taking taste tests of mine.

"Mommy has her own plane Travis, this is it. so pretty" Thea sighs as the jet gets ready for takeoff. Of course, Travis already knew this, but he plays along to entertain Thea. "does she now? that's so cool."

"I remember when you were at home with us in New York. We are going to the same place" she says as a matter of fact, like he didn't know that too. it seems like so long ago when he came and met up with me in New York, but in reality, it's really only been a few months. So much has happened in such a short time, and I wouldn't be without any of it.

We don't actually have plans for New York yet, so I want to make some. I want to go out on a date at least, but what else can we get up to? There is a taping of SNL coming up tonight, so we could go to that. I think my friend Ice Spice is going to perform actually, so that would be fun. I've never been there when I haven't been a guest myself, never just watched the show live from the studio.

"how do you feel about SNL tonight?" I ask Travis. "like watch it on the TV. Weren't we going to go out and grab something to eat?"

I smile at him "No I meant to watch it live after we grab something to eat. Ice Spice, my friend, is performing. So It could be fun" I shrug.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind walking those halls again. The crew is such a good group of people" he says, and I smile before shooting off a text to Tree so she can get us in for tonight. Travis hosted SNL himself actually after their Super Bowl win early this year. He has told me a little about it, how fun it was, and how he had his whole family come out to support him. Hosting SNL is a big deal in the industry, so he has all the rights to brag about it. it's not something everyone gets to do.

I lay my head on Travis shoulder and watch my daughter play on her iPad across from us. The ride from KC to NYC isn't that long, but I can get a few hours' sleep at least while I wait for tree to get back to me about SNL.

**

By the time we reach the apartment tree has already gotten back to me about SNL. They would love to have us by tonight and asked if I wanted to introduce Ice Spice for her second song and if Travis would be up for joining a skit. Of course, we didn't turn down either opportunity even though it is last minute. You just don't turn down SNL.

"let me show you my playroom, Travis. mommy made it for me" Thea shrieks as we walk into the apartment and drag Travis with her toward the playroom. I put down my purse and follow them as I see Travis take in the room. It has plenty of storage space for her ridiculous number of toys. Any toy for a little girl you can imagine is probably in here. she is a little spoiled in that way, I'll admit to that. but it's not just me buying her stuff, I will say that. my friends and family tend to show up with something as well. Not only toys, of course, there are plenty of books in here too. I'm big on reading to her and getting her to read herself. She is quite good at reading already, at least the easy stuff for first graders.

"wow, what a cool playroom you have," Travis says as he takes a lap around the room. "what's your favorite?" he crouches down in front of her and asks. She puts her finger to her temple and looks around the room.

"My Elsa dolls.... No my American girl doll that looks like me.... no I don't know. I have so many favorites. They are all my favorites, I can't choose" she sighs dramatically, and I chuckle.

"Those sound-like awesome toys though, you have quite the collection," he says, and she grins. "wanna play with me?"

**