TWO

Alyssanne approaches Aegon's chamber and gently knocks on the door. "Come in," responds the husky voice of Aegon, inviting her inside. 

Alyssanne enters the room and her gaze falls upon Aegon, who is naked with only a blanket covering him. "Were you pleasuring yourself again?" she asks, rolling her eyes at his familiar habit. 

"Yes, I was," admits Aegon without hesitation. "Did Mother tell you to come here?" he inquires politely, seeking clarification from Alyssanne. "No, I wanted to talk. First, wear some clothes," Alyssanne responds, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at the sight.

"Get used to it because we'll be married in a year," Aegon quips cheekily, teasing Alyssanne with a playful tone. Alyssanne turns around to give him privacy to change, her heart fluttering at the prospect of their future together. Aegon's voice breaks the moment, "You can turn now. I have changed," he says, signaling that he's dressed.

Alyssanne pivots to face Aegon, taking in his attire of a green shirt and brown breeches. "Aemond came crying today," she informs him, her expression softening with concern for their younger brother. Alyssanne adds with a hint of frustration, "He said that you and Rhaenyra's bastards pranked him, claiming you had a dragon when it was a pig."

"We did. I shouldn't have done it," admits Aegon with a touch of remorse. "But he's a twat," he adds with a sigh, acknowledging Aemond's reaction while also expressing his frustration. "Aegon," Alyssanne asserts gently, "You should protect Aemond. Tease him all you want when it's just us, Halaena, Daeron, or Mother, but not in front of others." Her words carry a firm but caring tone, emphasizing the importance of familial unity and support.

"And one more thing," Alyssanne continues, "Mother is sending Daeron to Oldtown because he will be a squire to Aagnar." She mentions their cousin Aagnar, who is the heir to the Hightower, indicating Daeron's upcoming role and placement. Aegon breathes a sigh of relief, "Phew, that twat will stop bothering me," he remarks, clearly relieved at the news of Daeron's upcoming departure. 

"Stop calling them twats," Alyssanne sighs, her tone tinged with exasperation, urging her brother to show more respect and restraint in his words. Aegon plants a kiss on her cheek. "Fine, I'll not," he concedes, showing his willingness to heed Alyssanne's request and adjust his language accordingly.

"I've loved you for years," Aegon suddenly confesses. "Since when?" Alyssanne inquires. "Ever since I met you," said Aegon. Alyssanne chuckles, "I met you when you were born, you airhead." "Yeah, so?" says Aegon. Alyssanne shakes her head, chuckling, "Never mind, you are a total nincompoop."

"I am your nincompoop," says Aegon. Alyssanne rolls her eyes affectionately. Aegon tenderly kisses the inside of her wrist. "I can't believe we are getting married in a year," he murmurs. "Me too," Alyssanne echoes with a smile, her heart fluttering with anticipation for their future together. "I can't wait for you to be the mother of my children," said Aegon with a warm smile, envisioning their future family together. Alyssanne blushes at Aegon's words, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue as she feels the warmth of his affection.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine," says Aegon, his voice soft with affection as he interlaces his fingers with Alyssanne's. "I like the way I always fall in love when I look into your lilac eyes," says Aegon, his words filled with adoration as he gazes into Alyssanne's eyes.  Alyssanne blushes even more, feeling a mixture of bashfulness and delight. "Stop..." she murmurs, her cheeks flushed with warmth.

"You're being so adorable and sweet, 'tis making me want to kiss you," says Aegon, his voice filled with affectionate teasing. Alyssanne rolls her eyes playfully. "You'll have to wait for a year," she teases back, enjoying their banter. Alicent enters the room and smiles warmly at their interaction. "Children, Rhaenyra is leaving for Dragonstone," she announces, her tone carrying a mix of solemnity and concern. "Finally," both Aegon and Alyssanne exclaim in unison, sharing a knowing look before bursting into laughter, their shared amusement binding them together in this moment of levity.

Alicent smiles, her heart warmed by the bond between her children, grateful for this fleeting moment of joy amidst the complexities of their lives."And your father has betrothed Aemond and Helaena," Alicent informs them, her tone carrying a sense of solemnity as she shares the news of the family's future arrangements. Alyssanne nods in acknowledgment while Aegon rolls his eyes in response. Alyssanne, not amused by his reaction, gives him a playful smack on the back of his head, eliciting a surprised yelp from Aegon.

"That twat will marry our darling younger sister," Aegon remarks with a hint of sarcasm, his tone reflecting his protective instincts toward Helaena. "That twat is also our younger brother," Alyssanne reminds Aegon with a playful smirk, emphasizing the familial bond that they share despite their teasing banter. "You two," Alicent interjects, giving them a stern look, "Alyssanne, go back to your chambers," she instructs firmly, gesturing for her daughter to depart from the room.

Alyssanne obeys her mother's command and heads back to her chambers, leaving Aegon and Alicent behind.