Chapter 13: But... It's Just Prom

A/N So, I know this story is about Dinah and I'm technically a Dinah girl... BUT my username is Laurmani_My_Life and it's that way because I ship Laurmani and the awesomeness TV episode from this week had a Laurmani moment that almost killed me... okay.... ENJOY!!

Today was Friday and I was more scared then I should be about today. I mean, I knew Lauren would say yes seeing as she already did, but I wanted her to like what I had planned. I got up an hour earlier than usual so I could get both Lauren's and Dinah's stuff. Luckily the place I got all their stuff from was open at 5 a.m. so I didn't have to come back during my lunch. I didn't want to risk either of them seeing their gifts so I kept them in my car until it was time.

I walked into school early since I woke up earlier and decided to pay a visit to Dinah before school started. Again, lucky for me, she was one of three teachers that came an hour before school started. Walking into her room, she was writing on the whiteboard today's lesson. I walked up behind her and whispered one word.

"Boo."

She jumped messing up the word she was on. I chuckled at the fact that she gets so scared so easily. It was cute the way she would react.

"Why do you always have to scare me Y/N?" She yelled shoving me.

"Shh. Okay, I'm sorry. But it's so easy."

She rolled her eyes and mumbled a whatever, then turned around and finished writing on the board. I rolled my eyes at her because she got so upset. I stepped closer to her again wrapping my arms around her waist. I put my face in her neck and kissed it.

"Ugh. I hate that you do that."

I smiled against her neck.

"What are you talking about?"

She finished writing on the board. Then, turned around in my arms and looked me in my eyes.

"You always use the fact that I get weak when you breathe in my neck. I hate it because you use it to your advantage; especially when I want to be mad at you."

"What? You mean this?"

I went back to my previous position kissing her neck again. She hit the back of my shoulder making me snicker. Then, she hugged me back.

"I missed you yesterday. Where were you?"

I asked her in her against her neck.

"I'm sorry. I meant to tell you I was going to take the day off. I had to go shopping."

I pulled away from her with an amused look on my face.

"You skipped school to go shopping? Why?"

She blushed and looked down. She mumbled something inaudible. I mocked the noises I heard.

"I don't know what that means. Stop being shy. It's just me."

She took a deep breath then restated what she said.

"I said, I needed an outfit for tomorrow."I started giggling making her look at me.

"Aww that's cute. You didn't need too though. Whatever you had in your closet I would've drooled over anyway."

She blushed again then pecked my lips.

"You are too good to me."

"Aww, stop being cute. You're going to make me want to give you your surprise early."

Hearing that peaked her interest.

"Well if I would've known that I would've tried harder."

She said feigning irritation. I smiled widely at her and pulled away from her.